What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, If you cant tell from the Sig, (or every post) im a fan of red!!! So when i saw that i could get the Crosslines in red I had to have them.
you should have everything in powder blue and gold!!! hahaha
I just ordered a GRAFALLOY PROLAUNCH PLATINUM 75 GRAM GRAPHITE SHAFT for my Cobra S9 driver :eek:).........
oh man... i have that exact shaft i just pulled off an old nike sasquatch... woulda gave it to you for free if i had only known

i bought 3 grips today... 2 more white black widow grips to complete my wedge/hybrids regripping and 1 lamkin black el cheapo 85th anniversary grip for my old maxfli 3w i might put back in the bag

my brother almost bought a simulator yesterday...
we went to golf galaxy and he wanted to demo cobra s2 irons
they gave him a 6i... he addressed the ball... on the very first swing the club flew out of his hands... bounced off the screen and got caught up on the bays wall... that woulda been the most expensive demo ever!
from now on he's never swinging a club without a glove... buahaha

Just bought an iphone, anyone know a great GPS App?

you should have everything in powder blue and gold!!! hahaha
HAHA. Man i saw a Chargers cart bag at Golf Mart the other day. If i didnt love the Ogio so much i would seriously be considering that bad boy!! GO BOLTS!!!!

Wilson harmonized #401 mallet putter for 16$ from TJ Maxx lol, and a gorilla headcover for my driver from Sports Authority

Just ordered a Wilson Fybrid 19.5*...here's hoping I hit it as well on the course as I did at the range.

HAHA. Man i saw a Chargers cart bag at Golf Mart the other day. If i didnt love the Ogio so much i would seriously be considering that bad boy!! GO BOLTS!!!!

id love to have a chargers bag but everyone ive seen has been terrible looking... id love a chargers staff bag!

I use My Caddie Pro, Its got Advantages and Disadvantages.
Advantages : Its Free!! But You have to Install your courses yourself. I know that seems like a disadvantage but I enjoy doing it. The main website links you to google maps and you lay down markers. (1st tee, back edge of 3rd green, distance to cover bunker on right, etc etc) If you don't like doing that stuff, most of the courses in my area were already mapped out by other people who have the product.
Disadvantage: Don't let your phone go to screen saver while playing. When you turn the screen saver off it tends to take 20 secs to "zero in". 20 seconds doesn't sound like a long time but next time you're playing wait till it's your turn to hit and then count to 20, see if your buddies don't start rolling their eyes and taking deep sighs.

Guys we have a GPS thread for everybody to give their advice on the subject and pros and cons of units. Lets keep this one about just purchases of the day. Thanks.

Aaaaand on that note.

I anticipated yesterday being the bad day...nope...its today.

Nabbed an openbox 2010 Wilson Fybrid Heavy-Sole 3-Wood for a good deal (IMO) and am on the brink of a 2010 FY club.

I love the Wilson stuff!

Srixon Trispeed Tours

Put the order in over the weekend for Taylormade R9 irons 4-AW, 1% flat with KBS shafts soft stepped. Going into my fitting I was sure I would walk away with Callaway X24s, but the numbers pointed to the R9s. I can't wait for them to get here.

Put the order in over the weekend for Taylormade R9 irons 4-AW, 1% flat with KBS shafts soft stepped. Going into my fitting I was sure I would walk away with Callaway X24s, but the numbers pointed to the R9s. I can't wait for them to get here.

man, nice sticks! good luck with them.

Well I had a total WTF moment on my round yesterday and one of my spikes decides to disappear on me so I now have to go buy a new set. First time that ever happened.

Golf Pride Multi-Compound mid-size grip (red) for my driver

Adams Idea Gold 18*. My friend's garage is a better used golf club store than anything I've ever seen. haha. Bought it off him for $30 bucks. Kind of hoping it can replace my 3 w...

Adams Idea Gold 18*. My friend's garage is a better used golf club store than anything I've ever seen. haha. Bought it off him for $30 bucks. Kind of hoping it can replace my 3 w...

If you are looking to unload your burner 3w, PM me!!!

If you are looking to unload your burner 3w, PM me!!!
I might. I'm currently deciding on my r9 460 or the Superfast. Whatever I decide on I'll probabbly trade the other in and get the SF 3w.

I might. I'm currently deciding on my r9 460 or the Superfast. Whatever I decide on I'll probabbly trade the other in and get the SF 3w.

Sounds like a great plan, I love the look of the SF 3 Woods, I just hope they come out with a lower loft option, say 13!

Well I had a total WTF moment on my round yesterday and one of my spikes decides to disappear on me so I now have to go buy a new set. First time that ever happened.

i already ran thru a bunch of replacement spikes and it looks like i need to go to the store and get more...
i think ill start checking my spikes every time i hit the ball now... lolz

i already ran thru a bunch of replacement spikes and it looks like i need to go to the store and get more...
i think ill start checking my spikes every time i hit the ball now... lolz

I guess I'm swinging myself out of my spikes which is not necessarily a good thing. :D

I hit KellyBo's new Calloway 7-Wood the other day so good,,,,,,, it gave me some strange inclinations :eek:)...... Hmmmm I had to run by the docs office today and then of course run by the new Golf Galaxy in Macon. I compared the the other brands, length, etc. with the other 7-woods in the store and the Calloway Diablo Edge 7-Wood sure did look sweet ... I know it would never take the place of my hybrid snake 3 iron would it????? :nono: hmmmmmmm Those seven woods are suppose to be for women & seniors right. I'm still a young buck :eek:).........

Last edited:
Bridgestone Tour B330 sleeve.

I've heard some great things about this ball, so I wanted to give it a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back