Contest Winners Thread

That was very cool of Cobra. I wonder if that is why the items took so long to get there.

ANOTHER UPDATE: I just heard from Cobra and they said two have been delivered and the other three are en route and will be delivered tomorrow. When your items arrive can you all please confirm with me that you got them and that they are correct. Just send me a quick PM, thanks guys!!

very cool signed photo from Cobra!

It was a picture of whoever you picked in your team.
Not so, I just received my Ian picture about a half hour ago...
Good news is, the signature is definitely legit, not just a print. And it also came in a nifty little Cobra pocket folder I can use for class. :)

Not so, I just received my Ian picture about a half hour ago...
Good news is, the signature is definitely legit, not just a print. And it also came in a nifty little Cobra pocket folder I can use for class. :)

THen its a mistake I guess. But the email from them says "They will get an autographed picture of the member they choose on their team". But nothing surprises me anymore.

THen its a mistake I guess. But the email from them says "They will get an autographed picture of the member they choose on their team". But nothing surprises me anymore.
Not a big deal, I really like Ian, but as you know Camilo is my favorite. I can't complain though, this whole photo thing is a nice unexpected bonus as it is.

Not a big deal, I really like Ian, but as you know Camilo is my favorite. I can't complain though, this whole photo thing is a nice unexpected bonus as it is.

It was listed in the contest itself that the winner would receive both the club and the autographed photo. Glad you like it.

It was listed in the contest itself that the winner would receive both the club and the autographed photo. Glad you like it.
Oh, I guess I just totally missed that then. I think once I read about the Baffler I was just in a trance skimming over the rest. :)

congrats JL!

Received a signed photo of Ian Poulter tonight - very cool and will look nice framed in my sports room. Even though I actually selected Camilo in the actual contest. No worried - thanks THP and Cobra.

Got my excellent prizes today, the club was waiting for me at lunch and the signed photo was waiting on the kitchen table. Thanks to Cobra and THP, very cool.
001-2.jpg

002-2.jpg

003-1.jpg

004-1.jpg

005-1.jpg

006-1.jpg

Congrats again Icey!

Good stuff, Icey! I think we all chose the 3 Wood.

PS - I guess you can take that (on its way) out of your sig finally. :)

sweet stick icey, congrats!

Thats some sweet stuff! Congrats guys!

Good stuff, Icey! I think we all chose the 3 Wood.

PS - I guess you can take that (on its way) out of your sig finally. :)

Good call JL, it would have been on there for a while!

My fairway wood was waiting for me at the door when I woke up this morning! :blob:

Pics are in spoiler tags due to size...

First, here's the autographed Ian Poulter print ad:
Spoiler
DSC01729.jpg

DSC01730.jpg

DSC01731.jpg

And finally, here's the unboxing of the Baffler Rail F:
Spoiler
DSC01718.jpg

DSC01719.jpg

DSC01721.jpg

DSC01720.jpg

DSC01727.jpg

DSC01728.jpg

DSC01722.jpg

DSC01724.jpg

DSC01726.jpg

DSC01725.jpg

DSC01723.jpg

I'll probably be using it later in the week, so I'll either come back here or start a new thread with my thoughts.

Thanks again to Cobra and THP, you guys are the best! :clapp:

PS- Kind of surprised at the 'Acushnet' bag it came in. :confused2:

As they mentioned in the press release of the sale. Acushnet is still handling distribution and shipping through the end of the summer.

As they mentioned in the press release of the sale. Acushnet is still handling distribution and shipping through the end of the summer.
Oh, I see. Maybe that's why it takes a little longer?

Great stuff guys! Congrats!!!

nice looking club. The autographed picture is a nice touch too.

Congrats Icey, those are sweet!

Santa just dropped this off
11hrkig.jpg

2d9r71i.jpg

2lmo17n.jpg

2sb8qie.jpg

Big thanks to Cobra & THP!!! Can't wait to try it out

Back