The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday when I hit balls at the range over lunch I totally soaked my shirt. Then I had to come back to work and be the "sweaty guy". I was paranoid in the elevator all day.

Oh, and my mother-in-law might be staying with us for a month while she does some consulting work in our area. Eeeeek.

good luck with that hawk!!! the edge was a killer huh?

Yesterday when I hit balls at the range over lunch I totally soaked my shirt. Then I had to come back to work and be the "sweaty guy". I was paranoid in the elevator all day.

Oh, and my mother-in-law might be staying with us for a month while she does some consulting work in our area. Eeeeek.

Sounds like a good exchange for some baby sitting! You guys can have a few date nights while she's there!

That's my sad story every day and living in Florida doesn't help. Everywhere I go I roll with 2 to 3 extra shirts. Sorry about the monster in law. I know how that must feel.

Definitely gonna have to have a couple dates. Motel 6 here we come lol!

Yeah, TC, the DED was really hot yesterday for me. I don't really understand how I can hit a straighter ball with it, but I sure was. The roll I was getting was ridonkulous. If I could get the ball up just a little more I think I could be getting close to the 230-250 range. Wooo!

you have my deepest condolences hawk! :act-up:

Sorry about the monster in law. I know how that must feel.

She's a nice lady, but that's a freaking loooong time. I'd be bummed out if Santa Claus was coming to stay with me for a month. I'm a man of routines and visitors can upset that delicate balance.

that's why I don't hit at lunch!

ugh..i would hate seeing my ex-monster in law for 24 hrs let alone 30 days. Sounds like an excuse to play with the DED

She's a nice lady, but that's a freaking loooong time. I'd be bummed out if Santa Claus was coming to stay with me for a month. I'm a man of routines and visitors can upset that delicate balance.

At least by that time you'll be so fed up that rooming with me will be a breeze come September. :D
I second Smalls' comment on the babysitting. Use that for all it's worth. Just pick out one of them motels with 'hourly' rates and free HBO.

I feel the same way hawk! it feels like its almost impossible to not square this club and hit it straight! glad to hear your liking it this much!

Definitely gonna have to have a couple dates. Motel 6 here we come lol!

Yeah, TC, the DED was really hot yesterday for me. I don't really understand how I can hit a straighter ball with it, but I sure was. The roll I was getting was ridonkulous. If I could get the ball up just a little more I think I could be getting close to the 230-250 range. Wooo!

At least by that time you'll be so fed up that rooming with me will be a breeze come September. :D
I second Smalls' comment on the babysitting. Use that for all it's worth. Just pick out one of them motels with 'hourly' rates and free HBO.

If I remember more than a couple snippets from rooming with you in September, then I was doing it wrong lol.

We have one of those hotels around here. It's called The Traveler and has CC TV, whatever that means. Speaking of babysitters, anybody available next Saturday? M-I-L won't be here yet, and Erica wants to tie one on at a friend's party.

So, it's even hotter here today. They are saying a heat index of 108. Still, I think I'll go outside and maybe find a putting green to spend lunch at. Need to keep that golfer's tan strong.

Dang hawk, that's hot! If you're gonna be the sweaty guy at work you might as well have an excuse. :D

You're making me glad for leaving the midwest for the summer. I don't know how I would handle it after enjoying 70's to 80's and 10% humidity.

So, it's even hotter here today. They are saying a heat index of 108. Still, I think I'll go outside and maybe find a putting green to spend lunch at. Need to keep that golfer's tan strong.

Same thing here hawk. We're going to have salad for dinner so we don't heat up the house with the oven!

I empathize with Hawk on the routine gig. Really bothers me when that happens!!!!!!!! Sorry to break the thread up too but I have had 3 cups of coffee. My norm... 0. I can't feel my legs.

Same thing here hawk. We're going to have salad for dinner so we don't heat up the house with the oven!

I agree with Hawk, thats the heat talking!! Just crank the a/c!!

Interesting Facebook update of the day:

It's a swalls, swoobs, and swass kind of day! lol

Interesting Facebook update of the day:

It's a swalls, swoobs, and swass kind of day! lol

Didn't know you were on the FB.

I primarily use it for stalking enemies and ex's.

I primarily use it for stalking enemies and ex's.

You know I was going to friend you but now I'm having second thoughts. :D

You know I was going to friend you but now I'm having second thoughts. :D

Hahaha. I refreshed thinking there would be a bunch of people saying, "Me too!" Ooooops!

i love facebook stalking. it's great to look up old girlfriends and do the whole "what if" thing.

i love facebook stalking. it's great to look up old girlfriends and do the whole "what if" thing.

My FB is like a virtual HS cafeteria. It makes me appreciate the fact that I'm not partying and playing beer pong in my mothers house's basement like most of my fellow graduates.

My FB is like a virtual HS cafeteria. It makes me appreciate the fact that I'm not partying and playing beer pong in my mothers house's basement like most of my fellow graduates.

you sound jealous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back