THP Store Now Open

We have another new edition to the store!! The Antigua Shirts have arrived. Below are some more detailed pictures of the shirts and everything is up and available for sale in the THP Store. We are also doing a deal if you buy 3 you get a discount. If you have questions please let me know.

936755306_AVAHB-L.jpg

Blue
936755333_kNwAL-L.jpg

936755436_Moutd-L.jpg

Red
936755368_EPLN3-L.jpg

936755410_nkFxR-L.jpg

Black
936755474_YUBdj-L.jpg

936755505_btEe6-L.jpg

Green
936755537_AjyVu-L.jpg

936755589_aL4TR-L.jpg

Just a quick note, that these same shirts are available on the Antigua website for $49.95 each.

wow those are some really nice looking shirts and a great price! wish you had big boy size though! :sad:

wow those are some really nice looking shirts and a great price! wish you had big boy size though! :sad:

Antigua shirts run big. Last time we had shirts we ordered in all sizes and because those ran big as well, we were stuck with XXL for close to 8 months. We decided this time that an XL should fit most of our members that normally wear a XXL.

We have to play the odds and try to get the sizes that fit the majority unfortunately because it is expensive to order them. We have less than 100 total.

And don't forget guys the gray and pink one is a smaller fit for the ladies so maybe they could get one too?

The BF likes orange and I like the gray/pink one, so maybe I'll get us matching ones :)

its all good JB, sadly I am a true XXL and like my shirts a little loose too boot. oh well something to work for!

Not to sound sales pitchy here but these are the best feeling shirts I've ever worn. I immediately told JB that after he had one sent to me to wear at the AT&T. The feeling is amazing and they look great.

its all good JB, sadly I am a true XXL and like my shirts a little loose too boot. oh well something to work for!

There are always hats and towels still available.

C'mon S_H we'll work on it together. I am like you an XXL and like 'em loose. Let's get to XL together!!!!

Do I really have to say anything or should I leave everyone's imagination run on this one? :D

There are always hats and towels still available.

yeah but that would take alot of hats and towels to cover me up! :act-up:

C'mon S_H we'll work on it together. I am like you an XXL and like 'em loose. Let's get to XL together!!!!

sounds like a plan my man! I know the chicks dig the husky guys but XL is still a little husky! :D

Do I really have to say anything or should I leave everyone's imagination run on this one? :D

uhh I've met ya spank and it appears you like to eat too! :hungry:

these shirts look fantastic. i do believe that navy shirt will look really nice with my just ordered navy THP hat!!

Once school starts in mid August I will have a little more cash, so if they are still around I will try to get one of thos towels

I received my swing towel today. Nice product, though I haven't tested it for real yet.

I want to take the opportunity to thank GolferGal for her prompt, professional, pleasant service, in dealing with my special shipping request. :thankyou:

I am loving the hats: They look spectacular! I don't wear a hat, but they sure look good.

I like the shirts also. I especially like the black one: I always do, when it comes to golf-shirts. It may take me a while to pull the trigger on getting yet another black golf-shirt, but I probably will, eventually.

We want to thank everybody that have continued to order from our store. All the shirts, hats, and towels have now shipped (yesterday) and people should be receiving them asap. I have said it before and will continue to, it means the absolute world to us and we cannot wait to hear everybody's thoughts on each item they buy. thanks1974 can attest to just how nice these shirts are right now and we are so proud to have them in stock.

I received my swing towel today. Nice product, though I haven't tested it for real yet.

I want to take the opportunity to thank GolferGal for her prompt, professional, pleasant service, in dealing with my special shipping request. :thankyou:

I am loving the hats: They look spectacular! I don't wear a hat, but they sure look good.

I like the shirts also. I especially like the black one: I always do, when it comes to golf-shirts. It may take me a while to pull the trigger on getting yet another black golf-shirt, but I probably will, eventually.

Thank you so much V3.0! Customer service is very important to us so we want to make sure that your experience is always a pleasant one. Your request was not a problem at all and I was more than happy to help :smile: I do hope you decide to pull the trigger on the shirts because they really are very nice we couldn't have been happier with the quality.

My hat arrived at the house today. My wife said it was very nice and she is very picky. I can't wait to see it. I also will show her the pics of the ladies hat. I have a feeling she will love it. Thank you for sending it out so fast.

Ordered!

Just ordered me a red THP shirt and a white hat! The real deal is the 3 shirt deal! Thanks THP!!!

Got the hat today! Can't wait to wear it at night so I won't get run over. I love me my Gator orange hat.

Got the hat today! Can't wait to wear it at night so I won't get run over. I love me my Gator orange hat.

I thought it was Volunteer orange. I can't wait to get home and check it out. I will wear it out to test my new 73* Feel wedge ( it came today too) at River Islands.

I am so glad everyone is getting their items. We are trying to ship them same day if possible but if they are ordered after mail has been picked up then they go out first thing the next morning.

i received both of my hats today. i ordered one structured and one unstructured, both of which will be gifts, so i'll be ordering more. i mostly ordered one of each b/c i wanted to see how each fit on my big noodle. i also know that hawk308 was curious about this and i must say that for me, and those of you with a larger head, the unstructured (vertical argyle patterns) fit beautifully. the structured fit well but sat a bit higher for my liking. this could only be me though, but i'll be ordering the vertical argyle pattern hats for myself.

got mine today. Ordered the white for me, pink for Jenn. We both love them.

718c715f.jpg

Back