Not open for further replies.
sweet round pfb!

shake it off bogey!

frikken horrendous day today... shot a 97
lost a billion balls
couldnt get off the tee to save my life
this time short game and putting failed me
even rained really hard on 17 to top the day off

which means the Golf Gods owe you one fantastic round!

I walked a quick 9 and shot a 43. I left a few shots out there with duffed chips and a couple three putts, but I'm happy overall. The driver was amazing today with a few 275-300 down the pipe.

Edit: I forgot to mention (mostly implied) but the ball flies much farther at 7200 ft and 10% humidity.

I walked a quick 9 and shot a 43. I left a few shots out there with duffed chips and a couple three putts, but I'm happy overall. The driver was amazing today with a few 275-300 down the pipe.

Great work Dirt!! Keep it going buddy!

Great work Dirt!! Keep it going buddy!

Sounds like you've been on fire yourself. Keep up the good work. You're giving me something to strive for.

Shot 86 today. My putting really let me down. It could've been so much better.

yesterday, I shot a 99... haven't had a high 90 score since last year... normally average low to mid 90's... my short game and putting was so off but I was happy to hit the TM SuperTri in the fairway most of the time... I had a lot of chances inside 100 yards but each time, I ended up on the rough or bunker... had a few three putts... overall though, I'm quite happy since I got to go out... it's just so peaceful on the course... I'll take shooting high 90's or even 100's as long as I'm playing golf on the course... ;)

hope next round will be better... :)

84 Today.

Nothing to say I just suck.

you don't suck dude, you're just going through some swing changes i'm sure. try to stay positive dent, golf can be cruel sometimes, that's all.

keep losing my right elbow, it gets detatched and i tend to come inside of the ball a little when that happens so NO GOOD

I shot my usual bogey (45) round today on 9. Too many 3 putts. Oh well, it's always a pleasant view.

Shot an 89.

After having my best putting round ever (27 putts), I had a pathetic showing today.

I literally can't make a 4 footer, but can make 8-10 footers. Cost me 3-4 strokes from all the close putts I missed.

Pathetic.

I shot 80 today..................but for 3 missed 4-5 footers I would have shot 79.

No Birdies and 1 double......all in all not too bad for me!!

I got to play at Forest Highlands, Canyon Course. It's the #1 course in AZ and I think top 50 in the country per Golf Digest.

It was in superb condition. I shot 80 with a double and 3 three putts. The course was magnificent, 7000 ft elevation and winding through the mountians. Lots of elevation changes so it was a challange to know what to hit. I had a chance to break 80 going to 18 and hit my tee ball well but overcooked a draw. It was lying OK in a stream/hazard and I hit it out but could only advance it 30yards and couldn't get on in three. Regardless, it was an awesome time and can't wait to get the opportunity to go again.

Back to the heat now...

oh. my. gosh.

i played 9 holes today, par 30. shot an embarrassing 45. Lots of 3 putts and flubs and skulls. hah get this one: on a super short 80 yrd par 3 hole i nearly missed the ball b/c i was trying to choke up on the club which i never do. I hit it about 40 yards. Took the LW and hit it completely thin and flew the green into OB. Took the drop and hit it thin again!! it flew the green the other way and took me back almost to where my tee off was!!! ohhh man that was a hell of a hole! then flopped on and two putted. SHEESH. also coulda killed someone when I sliced a drive onto a highway.

I blame sleep deprivation. Only been sleeping 4 - 5 hours for the last two weeks :( I have a tournament tomorrow at 7am, so it's bed time for me soon!

today i played some really good golf in very changeable conditions..heavy downpours mixed with bright sunshine.

onto the score:
46 front 9 was nothing to write home about, but i felt i was striking the ball well and the putter felt good.
38 on the back 9 was best ive hit at this course (just joined this year). 2 over for the 9 holes.
so total 84-17 for 67.
i was 2 under after 4 holes on the back then finished bogey/double/bogey/par. one of the holes a reachable par 5 and another a driveable par 4 so a bit dissapointed to bogey them both.
but overall very pleased with the game today.

Saturday 7/17 Gordon Lakes Lake / Pine 6500 yds
Warm morning 0810 tee time - 74 to 86 degrees

1 par 4 5
2 par 4 6
3 par 5 4
4 par 3 5
5 par 4 4
6 par 3 4
7 par 5 5
8 par 4 4
9 par 4 4

1 par 4 3
2 par 4 4
3 par 5 5
4 par 3 3
5 par 4 3
6 par 3 3
7 par 5 5
8 par 4 4
9 par 4 4

Score 41 Lake / 34 Pine - 75 (+3)

Two golfers in my body today. My evil clone started the round, and after 6 holes stood at 5 over par with two ugly double bogeys. Then he left for the day and (hopefully) the real me stood back in, and shot 2 under par with no bogeys on the final 12 holes. And it should have been much better, as during those 12 holes I missed birdie chances from 6 feet, from 10 feet, from 5 feet, and from 2 measly feet (it was 1 stinking inch from being in the leather). I realized a swing fault midway thru the round and the golf definitely got better after the fix. Next week is the big amateur tournament at our course, and I really want to have it together. Last year I hit it great all weekend (31 of 36 greens) and didn't sink a thing, and finished 7th at 74-77--151. I think the putter might be more co-operative this time around.

Last edited:
nice rounds everyone!

89 Today. Heather Glen Golf Course - Calgary

44 on the front (Grove)
45 on the back (Hills)

7:30am tee time...had some problems with the speed of the greens early on and a triple on the back hurt. Overall, a beautiful sunny day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back