British Open Contest - Wilson Staff Forged FG Tour Irons

Smalls.

It is on...Come on GOOSE!!!

Smite Rory!

Anyone have Paul Casey on their team?

Spoiler
I hope so, hehe

Well, after 3 rounds here's how I'm sitting...looks like they're all producing so far anyways!

Ricky Barnes T8
Tiger Woods T18
Retief Goosen T8
Lee Westwood T4

Im out...Woods, Westwood, Barnes, Rose. Had Rory then changed to Rose at last moment. duh

Westwood
Barnes
Woods
Cink

All doing well, but not well enough to win.

For a minute on Thursday I thought I had this one. :(

Well, after 3 rounds here's how I'm sitting...looks like they're all producing so far anyways!

Ricky Barnes T8
Tiger Woods T18
Retief Goosen T8
Lee Westwood T4

I gots the same squad. Hehehe

After Round Three:
Lee Westwood -5 (T8); -6 (T3); -7 (T4)
Ricky Barnes -4 (T17); -5 (T6); -5 (T8)
Rory McIlroy -9 (1); -1 (T38); -4 (T12)
Tiger Woods -5 (T8); -4 (T15); -3 (T18)

I did not expect Tiger to be fourth on my team going into Sunday.

bring er home smalls!

good luck Smalls!!!

I need Rory to beat Retief for sure and then hope a lot! Who knows what four golfers people who aren't posting here have.

Best of luck to any of you that are still mathematically alive for this.

yea might of been better if you picked Oosthuizen, Kaymer, Canizares and Barnes

Or Louis Oosthuizen, Lee Westwood, Henrick Stenson and Ricky Barnes! LOL Only two of the above are eligle, Rhino!

If Louis wins then this would be the first tournament that nobody had the winner picked in the contest. Close to 2000 entries and nobody had him. Makes for some interesting totalling.

If Louis wins then this would be the first tournament that nobody had the winner picked in the contest. Close to 2000 entries and nobody had him. Makes for some interesting totalling.
I'm really surprised at that. Makes me feel a lot better about my strategy of going with out-of-nowhere guys like that for these contests, especially with Tiger and Phil both not really in top form.

Paddy probably killed 2/3 of the peoples chances, myself included :at-wits-end:

I didn't get in on this one. Seem's like work and travel has just taken so much of my time over the last few months. Who ever win's is much deserving, I know my picks would have never been close to what were seeing at this point.

I picked

Westwood
Woods
Barnes
Rose

Looks like Justin Rose killed my team.

Anyone pick Stenson? Or Rob Rock?
Looks like a Westwood/Rory/Goosen/Barnes combo is the most likely winner at this point.

Anyone winning this one has earned it! Some gutsy picks needed for sure!

Gotta figure someone picked Stenson...

I had Allenby t27, Woods t23, Goosen 6, and Paddy hit crapped the bed. Congrats to whoever wins.

I had Westwood Woods Overton and.......... Padraig =X

Back