imscottr

I Like Show Tunes!
Reaction score
Handicap
Is it me or does it seem that the tour players' towels are bigger than the 'players' towels we can buy? I have two players towel, one strapped to my bag, and one I carry with me to the green to wipe off my ball. But neither of the 'players' (One TM and one Callaway) that I own seem to be as large as what the caddy's are using. I'd like to find one larger than what I'm carrying now. (Without being a beach towel.)

Anyone else notice this?

I used to, but now I only use a Spotless Swing Towel with a THP logo on it. It cleans my clubs with the rough interior, the outside is dry for my hands and it has the coolest logo ever...haha

i have a gatorade towel i stole from my little bro's highschool (also where i went) but it is just as big and works perfectly, also i notice that caddy's only carry one towel for everything that may explain the size

4 Years ago I asked Jim Furyk's caddie at the time where he got those giant towels. He said the company provided them. But he used to use the top of the line beach towels from Wal mart. Go figure.

the 19"x37" towels are the biggest i have seen but i hate those because they always drag the ground when your walking. i like the 16x24 towels they seem to be about the right size.

I preferred having 2 smaller towels. That way they don't get in the way or drag the ground while carrying my bag. Of course, that has all changed now that I have that THP edition spotless swing towel that JB mentioned. 1 towel does it now.

it's spotless swing towel or nothing for me now....

Spotless Swing towel, eh? Maybe I should check this thing out. I'm sorry - this is the first I'd heard of it.

Like everyone else, I try very hard to be JB - maybe this would help. :clapp:

Thanks for participating in the thread, guys.

Last edited:
I love the spotless swing towel because it doesn't drag along the ground when I walk like the big towels do and it cleans up the clubs great.

Spotless Swing towel, eh? Maybe I should check this thing out. I'm sorry - this is the first I'd heard of it.

:wtf: ???

dude you gotta hit up the spotless swing towel its like a god send. replaced all but one towel in my bag and i had a frogger and one from the masters, the only reason i keep the gatorade one is to walk to the green with or stuff like that but other than that its all the THP spotless swing towel on my bag, i even brought it to the beach to play with the father in law he liked it so much he is looking to get one

No need in chasing after unobtainable goals son!

Back