What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chinese tonight. I'm feeling lazy/drained after so much time in the sun.

The other half of this lamb meatball sandwich I made

4801584775_990cab7e45_o.jpg

I made a fruit salad with some of the fresh blackberries and peaches I picked up outside of Charlotte yesterday. I sorta went crazy and bought an entire flat of berries and a giant basket of peaches. Gotta eat up before they go bad.

Grilled pork ribs, corn on the cob, and mac and cheese.

steak with sauteed mushrooms, onion garlic roasted pototoes and shrimp scampi

Steaks on the new grill. Cooked corn on the side burner.

tacos and burritos last night.

Doing hotdogs on the grill after my golf game

Salmon on the grill. With asparagus.

dang... everyone was grilling... i didnt even wanna go outside... we had jumbalaya my bros wife hooked up with cheese rice... oh man it was good

last night was taco salad. tonight it's going to be sweet sausage on the grill with corn on the cob also done on the grill

im thinking chili tonight

Chili FTW! My wife makes it with Portuguese sausage. Onolicious!

I'm in charge of dinner tonight because my wife and oldest son will be with a photographer taking senior class pics. It's burgers and chips, lol.

burgers and dogs on the grill

Erica has a lasagna waiting at home for me to put in the oven.

Hamburgers on the grill and potato chips. I'm also going to throw the rest of the Italian sausage on there too for lunches.

Chili FTW! My wife makes it with Portuguese sausage. Onolicious!

I'm in charge of dinner tonight because my wife and oldest son will be with a photographer taking senior class pics. It's burgers and chips, lol.

i did it the old school way... i added hot dogs... potatoes... onions... four cheese mexican... and sour cream... lol

burgers and chips easy quick an filling... what more can you ask for

shrimp scampi

Meatloaf and green beans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Made sushi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back