What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
83 AHHHHHHHH! I WAS SOOOOO CLOSE TO BREAKING 80. I was 4+ with 6 to go........!!! On the last 6 holes I went bogey, par, double, double, bogey, bogey! CRAPPPP! I played well with the exception of the 2 doubles.

96... better than the 99 last Wed... could've easily been low 90's... oh well, try again next time... :)

How is HeathGlen? I am goign to try and make it there one day here soon
89 Today. Heather Glen Golf Course - Calgary

44 on the front (Grove)
45 on the back (Hills)

7:30am tee time...had some problems with the speed of the greens early on and a triple on the back hurt. Overall, a beautiful sunny day.

Carded an 88 today first time I've broken 90 since getting ill must be getting better.

congrats lefte!

boy i struggled today in a shotgun scramble charity tournament at Crystal Springs in Hillsborough, CA. Very pretty course. Distance, slope and rating: 6,628 yards (124/72.2). Our foursome hit a very average 72. The winners shot a 59.

Played the first 18 holes with my new cg7 irons. hit em fat and thin all day. a few nice GIR but prob could count them on one hand.

but by far, the worst part of all is this new slice i've had going for the last month or so with the driver. WHAT GIVES? I never used to have it. My alignment was very poor--a teammate had to stop me in my backswing and was like "woah woah, look where your feet are pointed!" I sliced about 10 drives today OB. I was embarrassed and dejected. Luckily the scramble made the day very enjoyable still; that was my first time ever playing in one.

Gonna get on the google machine and figure out how to fix my slice.

Course: 6,107yds 68.9/116 93* and a sauna outside

Got back in the groove today and shot a new career low of 84 (40/44) with 30 putts. Putting was automatic (4 one putts) and my wedges shots were all tight to the pins. Irons were crisp and consistent but sprayed the driver a bit today (still giving me fits) so I kept it in the bag after 12 and relied on my 5w which was getting me a consistent 230 yds. Had 5 penalty shots though so if my driver was at least somewhat consistent I'm sure I would've broken 80 today.

This week at the range will be dedicated to re-discovering my lost driver swing. Hello driver? It's me Todd.....

Got back in the groove today and shot a new career low of 84 (40/44) with 30 putts. Putting was automatic (4 one putts) and my wedges shots were all tight to the pins. Irons were crisp and consistent but sprayed the driver a bit today (still giving me fits) so I kept it in the bag after 12 and relied on my 5w which was getting me a consistent 230 yds. Had 5 penalty shots though so if my driver was at least somewhat consistent I'm sure I would've broken 80 today.

This week at the range will be dedicated to re-discovering my lost driver swing. Hello driver? It's me Todd.....

We will miss you from the 'breaking 100' forum. :D

As for me: 104, arghhhh so close I can almost taste it.

Nice round thanks! I shot a miserable 88 today. I too am struggling off the tee, everything else seems to be fine.

Nice round Thanks!

I went out for 9 and shot a 42 (+6) today. The long ball was my friend. Too bad I couldn't get past the double chips or 3 putts. I need to get back to the practice green. On the bright side, I played only 1 ball today so no penalty strokes.

How is HeathGlen? I am goign to try and make it there one day here soon

I actually like the course. They have 27 holes here so that is good for a change. Pretty much inside the City and getting a tee-time is fairly easy.

They also have a Bridgestone Ball fitting July 24th which i've signed up for.

Shot 39 today, par 35. Best ball striking day of my life. It left me deep on front pins, and over on back pins. The ball was just flying so far, and with the rough, I couldnt get up and down. 15 putts-needs to change. With the driver too, ive never had such small distances left into greens. I was in the sand twice as well.

I shot a 115. I'm very happy with it, we played a par 72, the longest course for me, over 5500 yards from the reds, and it was 100*+ and windy. So I'm happy with score today :) It was hotter than hot, we played at a course in the desert, had 7 bottles of water. 43 over...that's O.K!

dude, that's awesome! congrats on the new career low round. were you using the g15's?

no not yet. I'm hoping to get some more range time with them this week when I'm not working on my driver issues and maybe get them out for some game play this weekend
dude, that's awesome! congrats on the new career low round. were you using the g15's?

no not yet. I'm hoping to get some more range time with them this week when I'm not working on my driver issues and maybe get them out for some game play this weekend

that would be something if you were using them, i got all excited there for a minute. hopefully you'll get that driver worked out man, i hate that for you.

Nice round thanks!! My driver seemed to be the only thing that was working for me today...LOL g15's??? Irons or Hybrids?

Nice round thanks!! My driver seemed to be the only thing that was working for me today...LOL g15's??? Irons or Hybrids?

he has the irons rhino!!

that would've been bananas!

that would be something if you were using them, i got all excited there for a minute. hopefully you'll get that driver worked out man, i hate that for you.

Unfortunately I didn't play today, yardwork took all my time. It sucks when it's nice enough outside, but you're stuck doing yardwork.

Congrats on the low round thanks!

went to dc for a wedding this weekend and played bull run country club on sat with my bro's...
it was the best 101 ive shot ever... hahaha
we were still buzzing from the night before... it was blazing hot/humid... i could barely see straight let alone walk straight... lol...
i swear every teebox felt like i was addressing the ball on the deck of a royal carribean cruise ship during a hurricane...
anyways... it was a great course that is under renovation... pretty wide open... great views... fun...
only lost one ball which is amazing since most of my shots id have no idea where the ball went after i hit it... i think i woulda fallen over if i tried to watch the ball after hitting it...
driver is not good... shoulda used 4w all day
approach shots were better than teeshots but since i was in trouble most of the time off the tee it was tough
chipping was fun with the new wedge
putting was great... only had 1 three putt... if it didnt t-storm the night before those greens woulda been glass
my brothers didnt do too well either... 97-104... at least i was in the middle

Dude what a round! And with 5 penalty shots? You beast! Congrats on the new low! I think I hear a Lionel Richie song for you and your driver!

some great rounds coming in here.

and considering there are a few struggling with the driver (me included, i hit 2 fairways with my last score) its all the more promising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back