What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winn grips... :)

sweet nice score tm177!

I spent a $100 gift certificate today in the pro shop - 1 dozen + a sleeve of 3 Titleist ProV1x, a Titleist cap (white, looks like it is breathable fabric), and two TaylorMade gloves. The total came to just a bit over the $100, but my pro called it square and wouldn't take the difference. COOOOLLL!!

Sam you did good old Buddy, especially since you keep winning those golf outings and picking up merchandise certificates :clapp:

A lesson.

At a charity event they had a silent auction and I bid on a private lesson with video breakdown. Valued at $110/hr, I won the auction for $40!

Ordered another superbad after the first seller was out of stock :banghead:

Stood in front of the Nike Method 002 and Odyssey Two ball for about 3 hours yesterday at golf discount...pretty sure the employees thought I was casing the joint. I really like the feel of the Cameron Studio also but I can't bring myself to be one of those guys :D

Found out there was a Golf Galaxy store in Akron about an hour away, so I decided to take a drive to look at shoes. Wasn't that impressed with the store...compared to the local Golf Headquarters, selection was thin and the service was nonexistant. Went to a Dick's nearby and I'm glad I did. Not only did I have a $10 off coupon, but they were passing out coupons at the door for 15% off your entire purchase. Found a pair of Nike Air Rivals that I liked, normal price $84.99 on sale for $69.99. Bought those, a pair of black laces, and a dozen yellow Z-Stars. With both coupons, only spent $92.30

nice score jbar!

Found out there was a Golf Galaxy store in Akron about an hour away, so I decided to take a drive to look at shoes. Wasn't that impressed with the store...compared to the local Golf Headquarters, selection was thin and the service was nonexistant. Went to a Dick's nearby and I'm glad I did. Not only did I have a $10 off coupon, but they were passing out coupons at the door for 15% off your entire purchase. Found a pair of Nike Air Rivals that I liked, normal price $84.99 on sale for $69.99. Bought those, a pair of black laces, and a dozen yellow Z-Stars. With both coupons, only spent $92.30

I've done pretty good at Dicks lately myself. Good score.

Was at the mall and at a Sportchek store in Calgary found some Srixon Z-Stars labelled $24.99 for the dozen. These regularly go for $43.99 up here in Calgary. Ended up buying everything they had left which was 3 dozens.

Not sure if it was mis-labelled at this particular store but when I went looking for it at another location...no such luck.

Picked up a set (4-AW) of Nike SQ Machspeed irons.

The reviews on THP really turned me on to them. Played with them this past weekend and I love them. Hope the honeymoon does not end :D

60° cleveland cg11 milled flopadopolis wedge i got off my brother before we played on sat...
fun lil stick

2 doz Bridgestone B330-S

60° cleveland cg11 milled flopadopolis wedge i got off my brother before we played on sat...
fun lil stick

Wasn't that the name of Webster's dad on tv? George Flopadopolis?

Bought a boat load of stuff for the outing!!!!!

Oakley Golf Polo
Adidas Golf Polo
Nike Golf Argyle Polo
Oakley Shorts
1 Dozen BStone B330 RX (prev model for $27)
Golf Ball retriever lol

Lots o' stuff. Good times! Plus has some coupons from Golf Galaxy and gift cards. Save a bunch of money. THose balls were an insane price too.

I just scored an awesome pair of lime green Slazenger shorts (new w/ tags) at a local thrift shop. ($1.50) :)
They also had a new pair of Travis Matthew shorts that were awesome ($6.00), but sadly not my size.

Deal of the day ^^^

if they were too big I would've had them tailored
I just scored an awesome pair of lime green Slazenger shorts (new w/ tags) at a local thrift shop. ($1.50) :)
They also had a new pair of Travis Matthew shorts that were awesome ($6.00), but sadly not my size.

Deal of the day ^^^
Absolutely! If you guys have thrift stores around you, I encourage you to go check them out. The one near me constantly has a supply of brand new overstocked golf apparel from Dick's, (Walter Hagan, Slazenger, Nike, Adidas) and I've already seen some high-end brands like Travis Matthew, Quagmire, and Lacoste end up there as well. It feels so good to buy something that should be like $60 bucks for under $5.

Im gonna be on the hunt for now on!!!!!!!! Nice score !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back