What Did You Wear Today to Golf?

Got my new THP hat today and wore it out on the course.

THP_Hat.jpg

Covered up that face?

But seeing that hat on you makes me rethink that maybe I should have ordered me a structured hat instead of the unstructured. hmmmmmm

Navy blue Nike Dri-Fit with Nike White golf slacks...still have some cheap WH golf shoes. Looking for some better ones though...

But seeing that hat on you makes me rethink that maybe I should have ordered me a structured hat instead of the unstructured. hmmmmmm

no, you'll like the unstructured better imo.

Navy blue Nike Dri-Fit with Nike White golf slacks...still have some cheap WH golf shoes. Looking for some better ones though...

nice! you've come to the right place if it's shoes you seek. welcome to THP!!

JB-show the man some shoes!

Ive added a few recently. In fact 6 pairs I believe.

798908273_8euqH-L.jpg

Ive added a few recently. In fact 6 pairs I believe.

798908273_8euqH-L.jpg

everytime I see this collection its like the first! What size shoe you wear JB?

eleven

pretty sweet collection! i feel good about my two pairs, hahaha

I could prob squeeze into a couple of pairs of those...there may be a break-in at the THP headquarters garage! hehe

pretty sweet collection! i feel good about my two pairs, hahaha

yeah, but there is a reason they stopped selling one of them....hehe

yeah, but there is a reason they stopped selling one of them....hehe

i know dude, but i find them comfy and i like them.

I have both strctured and unstructered pukka hats... I like them both but prefer the unstructured.

I don't go unveiled for everybody, One-T. Consider yourself lucky. It is the only way I can fool people into thinking I have been around since WWI.

I have both strctured and unstructered pukka hats... I like them both but prefer the unstructured.

I don't go unveiled for everybody, One-T. Consider yourself lucky. It is the only way I can fool people into thinking I have been around since WWI.

hahaha, I promise, he is not as old as his avatar makes it look. But I will spoil what you really look like

Spoiler
300px-Magritte_TheSonOfMan.jpg

One of my good friends in town today... We have to fight the rain drops, but it's good friends, golf and maybe a few beverages now that it's after 12.

Sligo Black Gator (my favorite piece of the 2010 collection... right now anyway)
Sligo White Vibe Belt
Sligo McKenna Shorts
Nike Elite Shoes White/Black

IMG00308-20100725-1228.jpg

^ Awesome outfit!

Golftini pink/black shorts, Golftini pink top that matches those shorts, and had on my new magenta Puma spikeless shoes that match my shorts and top :good:

One of my good friends in town today... We have to fight the rain drops, but it's good friends, golf and maybe a few beverages now that it's after 12.

Sligo Black Gator (my favorite piece of the 2010 collection... right now anyway)
Sligo White Vibe Belt
Sligo McKenna Shorts
Nike Elite Shoes White/Black

IMG00308-20100725-1228.jpg

Smooth look!!!

What a thread! haha

Yesterday I wore...

mickwhiteblack.jpg

43097672.jpg

largepopup2038.jpg

Last edited:
Well done guy's, both are very nice.