WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
TC,
Thanks for showing the THP Love. Looks great. Im confused though, are you shooting the pictures in a mirror? Or a mirrored lens or something? Because they look backwards.

On a serious note, thanks for showing off the towel, it means the world to us.

hardy har har!! you're on fire tonight.

seriously, dude, it's my pleasure, the towels are awesome!!!! i can't wait to rep more THP stuff, like my hat, which should be here tomorrow. these towels are functional, practical, and good looking.

Great looking setup Mr. Calloway! I bet you can smoke that TM Burner 3 - wood huh????????

Great looking setup Mr. Calloway! I bet you can smoke that TM Burner 3 - wood huh????????

much better (straighter, longer, and more penetrating) than my cleveland, which you've seen me hit!!! i honestly don't think i'll have to hit the R9 near as much at some of the courses around here. i've only played one round with the super bad fast and i'm already very confident with it. can't wait to get back out there.

Here goes.

Golf1-1.jpg

Golf3-1.jpg

I gotta give love to my Buckeyes. O-H-I-O

Golf2-1.jpg

Was feelin frisky so I had the blades out today. I need some new headcovers :banana:

Last edited:
Nice sticks there Jrod! You are causing Calloway to drool all over himself with that driver of yours :eek:).......

We need to head to the store together so I can pick up one of those 3w and you can snag a driver then!

Nice sticks there Jrod! You are causing Calloway to drool all over himself with that driver of yours :eek:).......

We need to head to the store together so I can pick up one of those 3w and you can snag a driver then!

i literally meant the bag. is that a grom jrod? although, i do also love the ft tour

How do you like the Aldila VooDoo XVS6 shaft? I hit it in a Cobra ZL at a demo day this past spring.... It made that driver a completely different club!
It made ol Gray look like he still had a little kick in his swing :golf2:... I used that particular shaft ( I believe it was a 70+ gram) in an 8.5 lofted ZL and Lord have Mercy,,,,,,, the trajectory was awesome!!!

How much did the Aldila VooDoo XVS6 shaft set you back in bucks?

How do you like the Aldila VooDoo XVS6 shaft? I hit it in a Cobra ZL at a demo day this past spring.... It made that driver a completely different club!
It made ol Gray look like he still had a little kick in his swing :golf2:... I used that particular shaft ( I believe it was a 70+ gram) in an 8.5 lofted ZL and Lord have Mercy,,,,,,, the trajectory was awesome!!!

How much did the Aldila VooDoo XVS6 shaft set you back in bucks?

I love the shaft, my trajectory is perfect and still pretty lightweight. The shaft was one of the stock options, so it wasn't any extra. Had I gone with a higher trajectory like 9 or 9.5 I probably would have gone with the XVS7 , but the lighter shaft fits perfect with the smaller head and lower loft of this club. It was hard to control at first but after a couple range sessions I have never had a more comfortable feeling driver that instills so much confidence at address.

very nice sticks TC and jrod!

I love the shaft, my trajectory is perfect and still pretty lightweight. The shaft was one of the stock options, so it wasn't any extra. Had I gone with a higher trajectory like 9 or 9.5 I probably would have gone with the XVS7 , but the lighter shaft fits perfect with the smaller head and lower loft of this club. It was hard to control at first but after a couple range sessions I have never had a more comfortable feeling driver that instills so much confidence at address.

Thanks JRod -- Good info and glad you are hitting the big stick with confidence. It really does not matter what brand or combo of clubs you play. The confidence factor is the key ingrediant in what you use. What works for some, does not mean it fits everyone's swing.

Thanks JRod -- Good info and glad you are hitting the big stick with confidence. It really does not matter what brand or combo of clubs you play. The confidence factor is the key ingrediant in what you use. What works for some, does not mean it fits everyone's swing.

Amen, knowing you're gonna hit the ball well before you even start your swing is half the battle, if not more.

Great bags there TC and Jrod. You guy's are making me sick. Just home from the road and out again tomorrow, but want to play soooo bad, lol. The Superbad just sings in that picture TC.

Hey Gray, I have that same Voodoo shaft in my R9 and it's done wonders for me this year. Can't say how much it cost because I got it courtousy of THP as a tester this spring. It's a missile launcher though.

Great bags there TC and Jrod. You guy's are making me sick. Just home from the road and out again tomorrow, but want to play soooo bad, lol. The Superbad just sings in that picture TC.

Hey Gray, I have that same Voodoo shaft in my R9 and it's done wonders for me this year. Can't say how much it cost because I got it courtousy of THP as a tester this spring. It's a missile launcher though.

I am going to pick me one of those puppies up if I can swing a good deal :eek:) Thanks for input DooDue!

thanks duey!! the superbad is just that, bad!! i hear great things about the R9 though so perhaps you aren't missing much.

wanted to take some pics of my current setup. i also took a pic of my THP spotless swing towel. it has now been used for 6 rounds of golf and i only use it to clean my clubs and i'm very meticulous and particular about my clubs looking good (i clean them after every shot).

35382_417006668426_537878426_4524246_2218988_n.jpg

35382_417006673426_537878426_4524247_8198547_n.jpg

35382_417006678426_537878426_4524248_7491452_n.jpg

35382_417006683426_537878426_4524249_5667633_n.jpg

35382_417006688426_537878426_4524250_4602341_n.jpg

35382_417006693426_537878426_4524251_443370_n.jpg

I would love to see the pics if you would stop using stupid facebook for your pics...man, many of us cant get on FB at work

I would love to see the pics if you would stop using stupid facebook for your pics...man, many of us cant get on FB at work

so it's facebook's fault huh? i just find that facebook is the perfect picture hoster for me. sorry dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back