Woo Hoo - My New Callaway X-24s Have Arrived!

Miss Shanksalot

Newb trying to break 100!
Reaction score
Handicap
Alignment
My X-24's have finally arrived. 6-SW, gray Diamana shafts, and black Tour Velvet grips. They are gorgeous! They were there when I went for my lesson/practice, so of course I tried them all out (pix would show scuffing instead of new shinyness). They are awesome - huge sweet spot for me -- and represent my first golf purchase (beyond gloves and balls) since 1999.

I also gave the gloves that I'm reviewing a test drive, so I'll be writing that stuff up later or tomorrow.

I'm also waiting for my TM Ghost to come in (3 wks. backordered), and have yet to choose a driver, woods, and hybrids. But this is all very exciting for me and I just wanted to share! Yay!

Kim

Congrats on your new toys! It's fun to get the new stuff in the mail :eek:)

Congrats..there is nothing like the hope inspired by new equipment

Congrats Kim! Enjoy the new toys

congrats on the new sticks!! complete new bag of goodies to choose to, i wish i were in that predicament. show us pics!!

you go girl! congrats on the new sticks now lets see some photos please!

surprised you are waiting on backorder for a Ghost putter... they have them in stock in all the golf shops in Atlanta ....

best wishes on the new sticks Kim. I hopeusing them will bring you the success you are seeking.

Welcome to the X-24 club!! I love mine and I love my Ghost too! Have you checked the golf shops around you? They all have them around me too. Heck with waiting!

Congrats..there is nothing like the hope inspired by new equipment

Lol. Let's hope that "hope" and "inspiration" turn into reality!

I ordered my 32.25" putter through golftec (which gives me a slight discount), so I think I'm stuck waiting. That's okay, though, since I'm sure the irons will give me plenty to play with. As it stands, I'm getting closer and closer to leaving my chicken wing tendencies behind, and I need to work on chipping. I guess what I'm trying to say is dont worry: I suck badly enough that there's plenty for me to work on right now!

Kim

congrats on the new sticks!! complete new bag of goodies to choose to, i wish i were in that predicament. show us pics!!

Okay, I'll post some pics tomorrow or Thursday.

I feel kinda bad about spending $$ on a whole new bag, but I've been using this crappy Spalding set that I bought back in 1999. So I think it's time I put on my big girl pants and really give it a whirl!

Kim

Congrats on your new sticks!! Keep us informed on how they do for you and looking forward to seeing pics.

Nice score! Don't feel bad about buying new sticks. That's half the fun of golfing lol!

Nice nice nice pickup! Can't wait to see the pics!

My X-24's have finally arrived. 6-SW, gray Diamana shafts, and black Tour Velvet grips. They are gorgeous! They were there when I went for my lesson/practice, so of course I tried them all out (pix would show scuffing instead of new shinyness). They are awesome - huge sweet spot for me -- and represent my first golf purchase (beyond gloves and balls) since 1999.

I also gave the gloves that I'm reviewing a test drive, so I'll be writing that stuff up later or tomorrow.

I'm also waiting for my TM Ghost to come in (3 wks. backordered), and have yet to choose a driver, woods, and hybrids. But this is all very exciting for me and I just wanted to share! Yay!

Kim

Nice, Kim. Where you taking your new sticks for their christening?

Congrats!!!

We want pics, we dont care if they are dirty cause they still sound purty

Back