Bobby Grace Tour Shop Unboxing

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
While visiting with Bobby Grace at his shop, he asked us to take one of these back to the THP offices for review. So here is the putter in the "unboxing". More in this series coming up soon with videos that GolferGal shot where Grace himself explains the details behind them.

657669731_YqYo4-L.jpg

657669861_C2ZeK-L-1.jpg

657670227_XjP9u-L-1.jpg

657669985_jG5Hx-L-1.jpg

657670093_XwtN6-L-1.jpg

The detail and look of the finish.
657670475_VErM9-L.jpg

657670353_DUyqK-L-1.jpg

Those pictures came out great! We had such a great time today, Bobby Grace is such a nice guy and WOW is he talented....these putters are just gorgeous.

• Admin
Those pictures came out great! We had such a great time today, Bobby Grace is such a nice guy and WOW is he talented....these putters are just gorgeous.

He is a nice guy and we are putting together the interview videos as we speak and will have one up for you either today or tomorrow.

I love that logo and the putter itself is simply gorgeous. The neck portion looks a little long to me but that might just be the angle that it's at in the pic. Great looking putter, can't wait to read more about it!!!

• Admin
I love that logo and the putter itself is simply gorgeous. The neck portion looks a little long to me but that might just be the angle that it's at in the pic. Great looking putter, can't wait to read more about it!!!

P4B,
Its funny you mention the neck. We will post a video on the neck this week that shows how the number of diamonds dictate the length of the neck. It is part of the 5 part Bobby Grace Interview that we have. Great stuff.

That is a nice looking putter. The neck (actually any putter with that kind of hosel) bothers me though. Just because I snapped off a putter head hitting a ball harder than I should have with a putter with that kind of hosel. I've never bought another, even though it was my fault.

Can't wait for the interview.

That thing is beautiful. I like the logo on the head cover too.

What a good-looking putter! I really like the hammered finish on the back and the diamonds on the neck. Gives it a "handmade" sort of look, that coupled with the very flat face looks great.

No dancing Cameron style letters, YAY!!

No dancing Cameron style letters, YAY!!

Dyna,
We spoke about that today. While he does do lettering, he has some very cool stamping things coming soon that he was sharing with us. Instead of dancing letters, he will be able to do custom stamping in shapes, signatures, etc...

That is a nice looking putter. The neck (actually any putter with that kind of hosel) bothers me though. Just because I snapped off a putter head hitting a ball harder than I should have with a putter with that kind of hosel. I've never bought another, even though it was my fault.

Can't wait for the interview.

You can see the first part of the interview here Bobby Grace Interview - Part 1 - The Hackers Paradise

So I got a chance to roll a couple of putts with this club this morning and the insert is something special. It does not feel other putters with inserts I have tried. We will have more coming soon in the interview and other videos.

What a good-looking putter! I really like the hammered finish on the back and the diamonds on the neck. Gives it a "handmade" sort of look, that coupled with the very flat face looks great.

Perfectly said Bonk, +2!

Ok its official, I love this putter. Forget the look, shape, or beauty. The insert feels absolutely amazing. I expected it to be similar to other inserts such as Odyssey, but I was totally wrong. It does not feel artificial at all and the ball comes off the face perfectly.

Think it might bump the Envision one day?

Probably! But I have to give it back. So in the end, no.

:drool: :drool: That is one great looking putter. :drool: :drool: I think I'm in love. :in-love:

Me too MO. It is very unique.

Played 18 with this one today and it feels great. Like I mentioned earlier, the insert is different than any insert I have used. I am not an Anser style putter guy, but could become one with the feel of this. More coming in the review.

I have been messing around with this one quite a bit on the indoor putting green we have. Very unique feel to say the least, but as I said in the review, I really like it.

that's a fancy looking flatstick. Thanks for the pics.

Bobby's HSM is a NIIIIICE insert for sure.

That just looks super cool :)

Back