Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did you do, stick it in a bucket of paint and stir it? Nice name by the way!

lmao bridges your crazy. What do you call it? Nm I see the name. Are you taking orders on this new driver?

well i actually call her betsy didnt like the long name of the original name, so betsy it is.

ya special orders are now available.price is a little steep right now, but with my quality of work i put on these drivers u will be happy.

What did you do, stick it in a bucket of paint and stir it? Nice name by the way!

nope. spray painted it. then swung it and the paint kind of moved on it, so thats why you see the bubbles and other bigger parts where the paint shifted. i like it though, gives it character.

Lets keep this thread about gear we are thinking about buying. If you want to discuss the white driver, we have a thread on that.

Lets keep this thread about gear we are thinking about buying. If you want to discuss the white driver, we have a thread on that.

im just showing off my new driver :D

i didnt want to post those pictures in that thread because i didnt think it would fit to well since a company is making the white driver and did not think my pictures where appropriate for it so i just stuck it in here. sorry!

IMG_0571.jpg

this pic takes the cake! ghost like driver.

i will say this, the ghost has intrigued me more than any piece of equipment for a long time, so if there was a white driver, i would be intrigued as well.

i know this is not the right thread but i would put it on my radar, hypothetically speaking.

Now i've got to get me one of those!!!

il sell it to you! :D

pondering the superfast driver yet again. just cant seem to get it out of my head!

ok sell me that Pale Rider 3000 as long as it comes with the R9

The Teron was waiting for me when I got home today. It is sweeeet! I rolled it in the basement for a bit and I can't wait to get it out on the course. I think this is the putter I've been looking for.

utf-8BSU1HMDA5MTUtMjAxMDA3MjEtMTgxOS5qcGc.jpg

The Teron was waiting for me when I got home today. It is sweeeet! I rolled it in the basement for a bit and I can't wait to get it out on the course. I think this is the putter I've been looking for.

utf-8BSU1HMDA5MTUtMjAxMDA3MjEtMTgxOS5qcGc.jpg

And if you don't like it I'm sure you can kill some Klingons with it. :D

my new driver THE PALE RIDER 3000 GHOST EDITION :D

IMG_0569.jpg

IMG_0568.jpg

IMG_0571.jpg

LMAO that is great man! Did you use the "just dip it in the bucket of paint method"?

that must be the TP version, it seems to come only in a 380cc head

back on topic, after my trip to GG today, I am pondering all kinds of equipment! shafts, clubs, ahhh!

alright i did shaft fit a few more times today messing around with it and its TT dynamic gold HL s300 that keeps popping up. i put in mid ball flight so my question is why am i getting a High launch shaft? just curious. i think im hooked on these shafts.

also what is Sensicore technology would i want that technology in the shaft or not, just trying to figure out stuff..
scratch that. figured out what it ment..

Last edited:
Bridges! I was gonna post my thoughts but if I was wrong I'd hate to b that guy. My reg S300 launch on the lower side but my swing still puts them up a little. So im thinking even though they are labled HL that may only be relative to what the DG reg S300 is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh andfrom what I have heard about sensicore it helps with the vibrations from your shots. Not sure exactly how though.

Bridges! I was gonna post my thoughts but if I was wrong I'd hate to b that guy. My reg S300 launch on the lower side but my swing still puts them up a little. So im thinking even though they are labled HL that may only be relative to what the DG reg S300 is.

ya the regular DG shafts are low launch. and I'm thinking you maybe right. I have a really high ball flight with these graphite fujikura 65 gram shafts. regular flex. I'm thinking those shafts will be perfect but also would like to know about the kbs tour 90 shafts and how they would be compared to the dg hl s300 shafts?

Oh andfrom what I have heard about sensicore it helps with the vibrations from your shots. Not sure exactly how though.

yup ur right. I found it after I posted.. il pm you about the shafts..

Yoccos1981 said:

It's basically just a dampener. You won't feel as mug harshness on mishits but in return lose feedback (some) on other shots as well (no biggie if you're not a feel player). They also add just a bit to total shaft weight.

I used to have them (s300's I had in a7's I sold) but have s300 in my Nicky's without and have gained alot of feedback back.

So I got to try out that R9 TP 3w.

I had a thought that it wouldn't suit my game. Open face, X flex shaft.

After a few hits.....this thing is nice! Hitting everything with a gentle draw (my natural shot, which I thought I was losing a bit), and the trajectory was perfect for what I need. I might just pull the trigger on ordering this bad boy. :D

So I got to try out that R9 TP 3w.

I had a thought that it wouldn't suit my game. Open face, X flex shaft.

After a few hits.....this thing is nice! Hitting everything with a gentle draw (my natural shot, which I thought I was losing a bit), and the trajectory was perfect for what I need. I might just pull the trigger on ordering this bad boy. :D

it sounds like it works perfectly for you, which is great. i use to have a v steel myself, it was one impressive club. good luck on whatever it is you decide to do.

it sounds like it works perfectly for you, which is great. i use to have a v steel myself, it was one impressive club. good luck on whatever it is you decide to do.

Thanks TC. I've currently got a vsteel occupying that space in my bag, but I just don't get on with it. It doesn't usually see the light of day, which is why I was a little apprehensive about buying another TM fairway. Until I tried the newer versions out, that is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back