Big step up for me...

Atticus

CMSgt of THP
Reaction score
I bought a house :banana: My wife and I decided to break down and just buy a house instead of staying in apartments all the time. I'll have to upload some pictures and share them

Congrats Sir!

congrats and good luck. when's the house warming and are we all invited?

Congrats! That is a great feeling :)

Congrats, I remember my first of four I've owned so far and it's a special feeling each time. I told everyone in Kansas they could just bury me in the last one, here I am a Cornhusker, lol. Hope you got a great one and enjoy the deduction.

Good for you. Rates are so low, mortgage money is practically free.

Kevin

newhouse.jpg

Congratulations! I'll always remember when we bought our first house, what a great feeling (except for the breakdown I had when I realized how much debt we just picked up!)

congrats and good luck. when's the house warming and are we all invited?

Everyone that wants to make the drive is more than welcome to come lol.... we will make a golf outting out of it :D
btw my game is slipping need to get out there more and play.

Congrats atticus, you're right that is a big step but it's a step you'll be happy you made!

Congrats Atticus, it'll be the best decision you've made, I love being a homeowner.

Congrats on the new pad! its such a great feeling coming home to YOUR HOME and not someone elses that you are renting

Welcome to the land of home ownership!

That is so awesome!! Congrats to the two of you :)

Congrats! Houses > anything anyday.

Except beach houses.

Congratulations! A house is wonderful thing.

Congrats on the big purchase. I have been looking at houses for over a year and have yet to find one...good luck with it

Congrats on the new house! I remember when we bought our first one, told my pops I felt like an adult. He said son you ain't an adult, your just a$$hole deep in debt!

Back