What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
i believe that russ did guys, but he posted about how they weren't really great in the hot/humid conditions.

Didnt you just get the black widows?

that is the same thing that I am thinking.

yup... played 3 full rounds with them... all in high heat/humidity... ionno if i havent broken them in yet... but unless i wear gloves on both hands... they are slippery

yup... played 3 full rounds with them... all in high heat/humidity... ionno if i havent broken them in yet... but unless i wear gloves on both hands... they are slippery

Thats no bueno, but hey, thanks for the mini mini review :)

30$ Previous Model Bridgestone B330 RX.

Thats no bueno, but hey, thanks for the mini mini review :)
youre welcome... lolz... dont get me wrong... i love the look... but i have enough wrong with my game to worry about slipperyness

Nice!!!!!!! Golf Galaxy around here has them 34 I believe but 25% off. Something to that effect where is $26. I bought a box but havent used em yet. Let us know how you like them.
30$ Previous Model Bridgestone B330 RX.

Look what just came. Man it's really gonna suck if this storm hits tomorrow! :banghead:

utf-8BSU1HMDAzNTMtMjAxMDA3MjItMTYxNC5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAzNTItMjAxMDA3MjItMTYxMi5qcGc.jpg

youre welcome... lolz... dont get me wrong... i love the look... but i have enough wrong with my game to worry about slipperyness

yeah, I would take a good grip over looks anyday of the week

jerome, those bad boys are slick!

Nice sticks Jerome.

Thanks! Looking forward to hitting them and seeing how I like the rifle shafts

Thanks Guys. I can't wait to hear my thoughts either! lol

Nice Jerome!

congrats jerome sharp looing irons!

I'm really really eager to hit em after reading JB's review. Granted these aren't brand new but they are basically the same model

great to hear setho! and yeah bro you need new grips on those bad boys! thats just not right! see if you can find some in red and black that you like, that would go sweet with those Diablos!

Thanks. I played 9 with them yesterday and I was very pleased, but I don't like the grips at all. It is not that they are multi colored, it is that I would not like them in any color. They just don't feel quite right to me.

The feel of the ball off the face of the club on these is just sweet! The only question mark is the shafts. They are heaver than I am used too, but I have not seemed to lose any distance. I was 210 out on a par 5 and hit it to a perfect number with my 4i although I pulled it. I NEED to get new grips and very quickly.

I'm really really eager to hit em after reading JB's review. Granted these aren't brand new but they are basically the same model

Im pretty sure JB had some of these while I was down in FL and they have to be some of the prettiest irons ever made.

Im pretty sure JB had some of these while I was down in FL and they have to be some of the prettiest irons ever made.

I totally agree. They are gorgeous!

Never tried this version. But we had the 2010 Limited Editions (similar for sure), while you were down here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back