Six4three5 is going to Oak Hill East!

Have fun today Jimmy!

enjoy your round today!!!1

Where is the scripting for today? :alien:

Have a great time out there today Jimmy!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Enjoy your day Jimmy. What a way to start an epic golf weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimmy must be soaking up the awesomeness already. Can't wait to read about it.

Bump! First few posts have been updated! I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who dropped in here and followed along and wish me well THP is THE BEST!

Wow that course looks awesome! Great pics! Thanks for sharing

Bump! First few posts have been updated! I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who dropped in here and followed along and wish me well THP is THE BEST!
Great recap and fantastic pictures. A few of them are certainly wall worthy!

Great recap and fantastic pictures. A few of them are certainly wall worthy!

Absolutely dude. I'll have to find some frames but I might have to make an "Oak Hill Hill of Fame" wall in the man cave.

Well done Jimmy! Great pics and recap! Huge props to Amanda!

Great to follow along Jimmy, those pictures brought back some memories for me from 2013 for sure.

Sounds like a freaking blast man! Really surprised me with all the positive attitudes you encountered and I think that's absolutely wonderful! I know that alone would of made me personally have a great time. You shot a badass score to top it off, awesome. Pictures are great too man thanks for sharing! Any WNYer would absolutely love you play there. Glad you had a good time

Sounds like a freaking blast man! Really surprised me with all the positive attitudes you encountered and I think that's absolutely wonderful! I know that alone would of made me personally have a great time. You shot a badass score to top it off, awesome. Pictures are great too man thanks for sharing! Any WNYer would absolutely love you play there. Glad you had a good time

Couldn't have asked for much more! Maybe only to have a few of my burnt edge birdie putts to drop but I won't get greedy! And YES dude. I can't tell you how much of a relief instantly and even how much more appreciative I was of the staff and members making feel so welcome. They were all encouraging and asked if I needed anything. Really awesome of them. The nicest of all was a guy who I'd guess was in his early 40's. Brian told me after we passed him he owns a business in Rochester and I forget the name but Brian said the business is worth about 50 million dollars. Amazing how cool and down to earth he was never in a million years would I have guessed he was that wealthy just a cool down to earth dude.

Jimmy that was a fantastic recap and awesome pictures. Its pretty awesome you got to experience this.

Holy Wow Jimmy Digits! Wonderful summary and pictures. Thank you for sharing and great score man!

JM

Couldn't have asked for much more! Maybe only to have a few of my burnt edge birdie putts to drop but I won't get greedy! And YES dude. I can't tell you how much of a relief instantly and even how much more appreciative I was of the staff and members making feel so welcome. They were all encouraging and asked if I needed anything. Really awesome of them. The nicest of all was a guy who I'd guess was in his early 40's. Brian told me after we passed him he owns a business in Rochester and I forget the name but Brian said the business is worth about 50 million dollars. Amazing how cool and down to earth he was never in a million years would I have guessed he was that wealthy just a cool down to earth dude.
Love hearing it man for real!

Just phenomenal Jimmy. What an incredible day. I have to say I'm almost as impressed with the approach and attitude of the caddies and members as the course itself. What a great comment from the caddie about the tip.

We have a replica course here that has a replica of No. 17, and its a beast. I can't even imagine how tough the real deal is.

Great recap Jimmy! Such an amazing course and looks like it was an unbelievable experience. Plus, shooting a 75 is playing some great golf!

Fantastic pictures Jimmy, thanks for sharing!! The course looks incredibly different without all of the stands!

Great round!

Just phenomenal Jimmy. What an incredible day. I have to say I'm almost as impressed with the approach and attitude of the caddies and members as the course itself. What a great comment from the caddie about the tip.

We have a replica course here that has a replica of No. 17, and its a beast. I can't even imagine how tough the real deal is.

I could NOT imagine playing that hole from the "Championship Tees" as a par 4. Listed at 502 on the card from the Champ tees and I can say it plays longer than it's listed. Couldn't imagine piping one 280-290 down the middle and having a possible 5 wood into the green for my second shot of a par 4 lol Just silly long and makes you realize how good the pros are.

where do I find the pic?

Great recap, picture's, and awesome score Jimmy. It sounds like the staff really treated you well and you got to experience the whole package inside and out. I'm jealous, I was treated like an employee when I played, it was more like a behind the scenes experience. Those pictures are killing me though, I'm crossing my fingers I can play there a few times in October.

great looking score card right there. nice write up too!

Back