Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's so easy to play with ideas in OEM's head.

oh how true that is...the only idea that is hard to put in his head is to get him to commit to his bag setup haha

I refuse to multiquote.

I refuse to multiquote.

i multiquoted without issue a minute ago.

anyway, so uncle daddy's stopping by the house in a little bit, i'm going to give him his white THP hat and he says "i talked to your brother, he wants you to give me that shaft and your wrench for your R9". thanks for asking for my wrench little bro!!!! how/when can i expect to get it back?

anyway, so uncle daddy's stopping by the house in a little bit, i'm going to give him his white THP hat and he says "i talked to your brother, he wants you to give me that shaft and your wrench for your R9". thanks for asking for my wrench little bro!!!! how/when can i expect to get it back?

did he get a new r9?

I refuse to multiquote.

lol everytime i try to my really long glove review pops up because it was the last thing i quoted.. it sucks

I don't multiquote either...

So how are you guys liking your 3wds? Me, not so much.

still lovin it!

whats wrong with yours?

I hit it great off the tee or when I have fluff under the ball but on a really tight lie I top and thin the crap out of it. So much more than my old 3 wood. The 3wd is normally my favorite club and now I find myself getting anxious when I have to hit it.

this is where a 5w or a hybrid comes in handy
I hit it great off the tee or when I have fluff under the ball but on a really tight lie I top and thin the crap out of it. So much more than my old 3 wood. The 3wd is normally my favorite club and now I find myself getting anxious when I have to hit it.

So how are you guys liking your 3wds? Me, not so much.

Still loving mine too. Not loving my swing sometimes but still in love with the super bad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

part of the reason I love my launcher 17...I feel I can hit it from any lie, never get anxious with it.

this is where a 5w or a hybrid comes in handy
Not when your 235 out and you normally hit 3wd from this spot with no problem. I have to put it further back in my stance which is fine when I remember. I guess it's just going to take some getting used to. I should have left the 3wd alone, it was the only thing in my bag I could count on.

or play to a shot that gets you to a 125 or less shot.....
Not when your 235 out and you normally hit 3wd from this spot with no problem. I have to put it further back in my stance which is fine when I remember. I guess it's just going to take some getting used to. I should have left the 3wd alone, it was the only thing in my bag I could count on.

I blame bridges!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back