The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't even need Roy. Put Austin and Ogletree/Hurd on the outside. Put Bryant in the slot. Witten is tight end. Now put Felix Jones in the backfield. Tell me who you are covering? As long as Garrett calls the right plays this offense will be unstoppable. Comes the fourth quarter and teams are tired of running around all day and then throw the Barbarian in the backfield. Combine that with a very good defense and I just don't know who stops this team. Never been more excited for a football season in my life. Of course that means 8-8 and missing the playoffs!!

Really? Cause when they had Troy, Emmitt, Irvin...that was good times for the Cowboys. I agree that they look solid this year though

They don't even need Roy. Put Austin and Ogletree/Hurd on the outside. Put Bryant in the slot. Witten is tight end. Now put Felix Jones in the backfield. Tell me who you are covering? As long as Garrett calls the right plays this offense will be unstoppable. Comes the fourth quarter and teams are tired of running around all day and then throw the Barbarian in the backfield. Combine that with a very good defense and I just don't know who stops this team. Never been more excited for a football season in my life. Of course that means 8-8 and missing the playoffs!!

haha, so true cl77. i would want a motivated roy williams in my locker room. he put up great numbers in detroit, just a didn't click at first with romo. apparently he's great in the locker room too. he better be good this year b/c defenses will be targeting austin/bryant/witten so he'll have tons of opportunity.

Dont be hating on roy williams! lol but i agree he better show up this year or jerry will kick his butt to the curb. if they can keep a solid run game then they should have a good shot at being 11-5 maybe 12-4 if they get on a roll.

Dont be hating on roy williams! lol but i agree he better show up this year or jerry will kick his butt to the curb. if they can keep a solid run game then they should have a good shot at being 11-5 maybe 12-4 if they get on a roll.

I guess I'm overconfident. I'm thinking 14-2 even with that schedule lol.

hey il take 14-2 any year, as long as they dont loose in the freaking first round!

Really? Cause when they had Troy, Emmitt, Irvin...that was good times for the Cowboys. I agree that they look solid this year though

Oh I wasn't trying to say that this team will be better than those teams. I just for some reason am really excited about watching this team. I think they can be something special and by all reports everyone has postive attitudes toward the season.

Edit: Plus the fact that I am a huge Dez fan and think he can be a VERY special player. I think he has a chance to be the best 88 in Boys history and no I'm not smoking anything. Did take a vicodin though.

Lol..... I admit I was a little peaved because we spent so much money on him but just watching him practice... ANIMAL. I know its without pads but a lot feelings around the league is he is the best DE in football when he plays hard. I think this is a year he plays hard the whole time just to prove the doubters wrong.
Dear Yoccos,

please send Julius Peppers back to the Panthers.

Your Friend, One-T

i think witten will have a big year. he didnt do as well last year as previous years but i think with dez added and miles a bigger threat also roy on the outside should open up the middle for witten a lot! i mean its hard not to say they dont have the best WRs as a team. Roy-1000 yards (atleast he should) miles-1000 dez- 700-800 (very easily could be 1000) witten 900-1000. looking pretty good from my view.

Till Peppers and Tommy Harris eat up Tony Romo. HAHAHAHAHAHHA.

-Note: I love talking trash and very rarely is it dead serious. I make outrageous claims just cause it's more fun that way. All in good fun and I don't dislike any fan unless youre a fan the others in the Black n Blue. Even then I hate you less than previous years lol. On that note I hate the Cowboys cause my ex was a fan. And she sucks. So the Cowboys suck too. Just sayin.

i think witten will have a big year. he didnt do as well last year as previous years but i think with dez added and miles a bigger threat also roy on the outside should open up the middle for witten a lot! i mean its hard not to say they dont have the best WRs as a team. Roy-1000 yards (atleast he should) miles-1000 dez- 700-800 (very easily could be 1000) witten 900-1000. looking pretty good from my view.

-Note: I love talking trash and very rarely is it dead serious. I make outrageous claims just cause it's more fun that way. All in good fun and I don't dislike any fan unless youre a fan the others in the Black n Blue. Even then I hate you less than previous years lol. On that note I hate the Cowboys cause my ex was a fan. And she sucks. So the Cowboys suck too. Just sayin.

Lol not a bad reason to hate a team. I'm actually a semi Bears fan as my bro in law is a HUGE fan. I think you guys will have a good year. Of course the Boys will pound you if you reach the playoffs.

Yoccos: this just in... Cutler just threw another interception.

make that his 4th of the game and he still leads the league with a zillion thrown on the year :D

There's a reason why in Denver folks called him 'pick 6' and it ain't because he wears the number 6.

if the cowboys suck that must put the bears in really bad shape. so lets just say they cant play worth :poop: haha

Lol. Yeah I think Im still gonna blame Brett Favre for Cutty throwing picks. It's easier than looking at the real issue. Buuuuut I will say this, physical skills the guy is top notch. Not sure if he is mentally there yet. This Martz offense scares me. Cutler is at his best when he can move and use his athleticism. It could go either way this year. We have weapons and Cutler really played well at the end of the season. He also played well against a game Pittsburgh team with Troy. There is hope. I'm hoping our defense steps up. A 100% healthy and motivated Tommie Harris paired up with Peppers is very good. Plus our linebackers are always good.
Yoccos: this just in... Cutler just threw another interception.

You are good people lol. I think we will surprise some teams in our division and hopefully make it. Cowboys have a great roster... worst part is we play during the outing weekend! If the Bears choke Im gonna hide. Actually I just talk more trash than normal lol. I'm scared of the current cowboys in the reg season but not the playoffs.
Lol not a bad reason to hate a team. I'm actually a semi Bears fan as my bro in law is a HUGE fan. I think you guys will have a good year. Of course the Boys will pound you if you reach the playoffs.

Denver has Kyle Orton though AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Im still mad at him for shaving his neck beard.
There's a reason why in Denver folks called him 'pick 6' and it ain't because he wears the number 6.

Bridges,

At least you're admitting they suck. Lol. GOT YA GOOD.
if the cowboys suck that must put the bears in really bad shape. so lets just say they cant play worth :poop: haha

Lol. Yeah I think Im still gonna blame Brett Favre for Cutty throwing picks. It's easier than looking at the real issue. Buuuuut I will say this, physical skills the guy is top notch. Not sure if he is mentally there yet. This Martz offense scares me. Cutler is at his best when he can move and use his athleticism. It could go either way this year. We have weapons and Cutler really played well at the end of the season. He also played well against a game Pittsburgh team with Troy. There is hope. I'm hoping our defense steps up. A 100% healthy and motivated Tommie Harris paired up with Peppers is very good. Plus our linebackers are always good.

The guy is definitely is a horse. Problem is that he has so much physical ability that he thinks he can make every throw. He needs one of those fat kid shock collars that every time he thinks he can make a throw it jolts him so he would just throw it away. Hopefully Martz can rein him in and Cutler trusts his system enough that he'll make those system/timing throws (hopefully he won't be one of those QB's that needs to see it first, if you know what I mean). He also needs a big target / safety valve type receiver.

Bridges,

At least you're admitting they suck. Lol. GOT YA GOOD.

"if the cowboys suck that must put the bears in really bad shape. so lets just say they cant play worth :poop: haha"

please tell me where in there that i said they sucked? guess il be waiting for a while on that answer because i didnt say it, simply refering to your original quote of YOU saying they suck.. hahaha

Denver has Kyle Orton though AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Im still mad at him for shaving his neck beard.

He's not the flashiest and he won't win games but he's steady though and honestly with all the crap that was going on 8-8 wasn't all that bad. I'm just hoping that Tebow can surprise folks and maybe Jesus Christ can't help you hit a curve ball but maybe he can help someone throw a pigskin (Major League reference).

Lol got the ref :) Yeah I thought Kyle was a good game manager. I like him personally and what always impressed me was how confident he was in himself despite what people said. Just watching him play in Chi Town was bad. He was much improved with a real coaching staff and he played decent last year. I think Tim Tebow will win games and that's just because the guy geniunly works his @ss off. Mechanics arent everything (hello Phillip Rivers) and the will to win means a lot.
He's not the flashiest and he won't win games but he's steady though and honestly with all the crap that was going on 8-8 wasn't all that bad. I'm just hoping that Tebow can surprise folks and maybe Jesus Christ can't help you hit a curve ball but maybe he can help someone throw a pigskin (Major League reference).

HAAA. Well I was just assuming you thought the Bears played like poop. Which would imply the cowboys suck by yourstatement. I basically looked at your statement as an if/then statement. Bridges, they still stink. Maybe not record or talent wise... but they still stink. Haha.
"if the cowboys suck that must put the bears in really bad shape. so lets just say they cant play worth :poop: haha"

please tell me where in there that i said they sucked? guess il be waiting for a while on that answer because i didnt say it, simply refering to your original quote of YOU saying they suck.. hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back