What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really slaved over the stove eh? We had porkchops, corn on the cob, and steamed cabbage.

You make it sound like sushi is easy to make. You must be a sushi chef then.

Never said easy, was more a rub on the raw part of it.

Ahh gotcha. Funny thing is that there's some prep for that "raw" part just so you're not hospitalized after you eat it. It's not technically cooking but nonetheless a pain in the culo.

Ahh gotcha. Funny thing is that there's some prep for that "raw" part just so you're not hospitalized after you eat it. It's not technically cooking but nonetheless a pain in the culo.

We had a sushi bar here a few years back that got alot of people sick. Infact one couple almost died from food poisoning. Needless to say they closed. I tried it once, just wasn't for me. I'm not much on cooked seafood either so maybe that's why.

Its a little early for dinner.

last night was enormous salad night.... my salads are far from healthy

thinking maybe the local chinese buffett

Salmon with a sesame tropical fruit glaze.

italian sweet sausage and a Sammy Light

tortas and left over salad from last night

chinese buffett got voted down, ended up with pizza

went with BLT's tonite

had grilled tuna last night... tonight looks like ribeyes

My cousin is taking us out for all you can eat sushi. I started fasting last night. :D

man that sounds very tasty spank! do us proud! :hungry:

baked chicken, au gratin taters and a salad

Can't decide between Honey BBQ Salmon, or Coconut Shrimp...

hamburgers on the grill

On the way back from Orlando, GG and I stopped at Morton's Market. It is a gourmet market, seafood, and butcher shop in Sarasota. They sell Prime cuts of steak and we picked up a couple of Prime Filets. Going to grill them soon and have a goat cheese topped grilled portabella mushroom drizzled with balsamic.

On the way back from Orlando, GG and I stopped at Morton's Market. It is a gourmet market, seafood, and butcher shop in Sarasota. They sell Prime cuts of steak and we picked up a couple of Prime Filets. Going to grill them soon and have a goat cheese topped grilled portabella mushroom drizzled with balsamic.
That sounds awesome JB, enjoy!

I had some mexican tonight (tamale, enchalada, and taco). Now my belly isn't happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back