Is Everyone Else Just HOT?

another 100* / 90% humidity day. Freakish heat for this time of year here in the NE.

It's been relatively cool here in the PNW this year, but this week's it's finally heating up, and it's about time! Mid-80s today, then the mid-90s the rest of the week. Sweet!

The one bright side: at least you don't have to mow! I've had less than a week between mowings since May.

true that smalls! haven't mowed in 2 weeks and won't be this week either. my grass hasn't grown an inch in two weeks, lol

seems as though there will be no reprive!!!! we need rain desperately here. haven't seen a drop in a couple of weeks now. my veggies are dying, my grass isn't growing, and quite frankly, i just don't like being hot!

http://www.citizen-times.com/article/20100706/NEWS01/100705030

another 100* / 90% humidity day. Freakish heat for this time of year here in the NE.

The whole east coast is seeing some crazy high temperatures. We have stayed a little cooler because it's rained for the past 4 days but today it seems to be clearing up which I know means very very high temps. I hope everyone finds a way to stay cool.

I finally mowed for the first time in three weeks and it didnt really need it. It just seemed odd to not have done it for so long I just did it. If it doesnt rain soon all the grass is going to be dead. The two courses in Elkton have both stopped watering the fairways, its a sad sight.

next three days here in SoCal in the high 70s and low 80s. You are all welcome to come out for a visit but get your own place to sleep, no room here...LOL

The course we played yesterday gave us Cold mango wet towels at the turn. Very nice touch!

I finally mowed for the first time in three weeks and it didnt really need it. It just seemed odd to not have done it for so long I just did it. If it doesnt rain soon all the grass is going to be dead. The two courses in Elkton have both stopped watering the fairways, its a sad sight.

That sucks, we are starting to see some courses drying up

it s gonna be a hot one today... but they say its a dry heat... if it were humid i think i wouldnt even attempt to play today... ill just pretend im in arizona today

Count me in as an east-coaster who is crazy hot lately. Highs here in the mid-90s all week, but add in a poor air quality. My allergic self will most likely just be putting around the living room until the weekend.

Had a break in the heat the last few days because of the cloud cover but it's back to 90+ with the usual afternoon shower. It's not even the heat that bothers me it's the humidity especially when golfing. The sweat just soaks into everything. I've learned to bring a spare of everything (glove, shirt, shorts, etc.) and maybe even 2 when golfing. Funny thing is that I have company from Jersey here now and they said it's been cooler here than up there. That has to be a first.

At least I got another month in this then off to dry SoCal for a few weeks. It'll be a nice change of pace.

it's disgusting outside right now. we took junior to a minor league game last night, and it was brutal. we had to leave after 7 innings b/c he was just DONE!!! got into the car at 10pm last night and it was 91* outside!!! what???? suppose to be really bad today, in fact, local news has us in a severe heat warning. i hate weather like this, too hot to want to do anything. well, i wouldn't mind a cooler full of beer and a swimming pool.

As crazy as it sounds, I'd trade my weather for civilization. I woke up to 38* and it is expected to get to 80* today. I like the weather but I'm tired of the same routine since there's a lack of alternative activities.

it's disgusting outside right now. we took junior to a minor league game last night, and it was brutal. we had to leave after 7 innings b/c he was just DONE!!! got into the car at 10pm last night and it was 91* outside!!! what???? suppose to be really bad today, in fact, local news has us in a severe heat warning. i hate weather like this, too hot to want to do anything. well, i wouldn't mind a cooler full of beer and a swimming pool.

Roadtrip to Spank's house????

Last two weeks here in Vegas the Avg temp has been 108. this coming weekend. the Forecast is 104*.... with 40% chance of Thunderstorms. Dry heat = bearable. Humid hot heat = pure hell.

Roadtrip to Spank's house????

C'mon over! Oh and TC, that weather report you said about the heat warning being 91* outside, we have a word for it here in Orlando... normal.

amen to that snap

Last two weeks here in Vegas the Avg temp has been 108. this coming weekend. the Forecast is 104*.... with 40% chance of Thunderstorms. Dry heat = bearable. Humid hot heat = pure hell.

fify...

C'mon over! Oh and TC, that weather report you said about the heat warning being 91* outside, we have a word for it here in Tampa... overcast.

LOL, SH!

I dunno about everyone else but I'm hawt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heat index over 100 here the last two days. (This is freakin' Pittsburgh!)
Luckily, it's going back to the low 80's tomorrow.

It was 101 when I walked off the course at 11:30 this morning. Hot is an understatement.

I've been pissed off for a month. It's either 90-95* with 90% humidity or thunderstorms. 8" of rain Thursday night and then back over 90*. My club has three holes under water and is closed. The sewers filled in Milwaukee and the fear is close to 1,000,000,000, that's a billion, gallons of sewage has been released into Lake Michigan over the last two weeks. 500,000,000 gallons last week, and Thursday's storm was worse.

With all the standing water and the heat, the mosquitoes are the size of fruit bats, and swarm you like you're a Canadian caribou on The Discovery Channel. I've been bitten so many times I'm a quart low, and Junior Lancer has so many bites on her arms, shoulders, and legs, you'd think she has small pox.

It's payback for last summer when it was dry and 72* for weeks on end.

Kevin

Back