THP Store Now Open

They should be arriving soon.

Excellent! That Gator has had my heart since it first showed up in this thread.

This is just the thread I needed to post in. My black unstructured THP hat came a couple days ago. Awesome!! It looks fantastic and the fit is perfect. It might be the most comfortable hat I own actually. Great job on the hats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's Christmas morn at 9I's house! Ok, it's an afternoon in July, but the excitement is definitely there! Just got back from picking up my new THP hats! I got the vertical argyle in black and white. I'm fairly traditional in my basebcolor choices on the course so these hats will fit nicely in my apparel rotation. Thanks THP and Pukka for a top notch product!

Is there a chance that you ship to germany? I m interested in the the spotless swing towel.

Is there a chance that you ship to germany? I m interested in the the spotless swing towel.

Unfortunately no. It is US and Canada only right now.

Thank you to everybody for your continued orders. All orders have been shipped and in most cases orders ship the exact same day it was placed. It means so much to us with everybody's continued support with both the store and the donations. Thank you.

I also wanted to thank everyone for supporting THP it means so much to us :smile: :clapp:

I also want to let everyone know that we only have 3 Vertical White Argyle Hats left!!

Thats great to hear! Good job THP'ers for ordering and supporting the best website EVER!!

I also wanted to thank everyone for supporting THP it means so much to us :smile: :clapp:

I also want to let everyone know that we only have 3 Vertical White Argyle Hats left!!

that's good and bad! do you forsee restocking?

that's good and bad! do you forsee restocking?

Perhaps. But we have a lot of other color combinations left that look great and do not want to restock obviously with plenty still available.

Perhaps. But we have a lot of other color combinations left that look great and do not want to restock obviously with plenty still available.

kinda figured that would be the answer. thanks

Just an update we now only have 2 White Vertical Argyle Hats left!

i have to ask: are you using red to highlight your wording?

I just recieved my 3 shirts...got red, blue, and green. Now all i have to decide is what color to wear this Sunday....AWESOME shirts...if you haven't gotten one...you're missing out...

any word on when the Daphne's headcovers will be in?

any word on when the Daphne's headcovers will be in?

All we know is soon. I just contacted them again, so we should have a firm date today.

All we know is soon. I just contacted them again, so we should have a firm date today.

thanks...are they all going to be just driver headcovers or is there going to be a mix of FW/Hybrid covers?

Only driver headcovers. But they can be used for FW as well.

I rec'd my order yesterday, white unstructured hat and a black shirt. I am telling you right now, this shirt is awesome. Feels great and fits great! I got an XL and it is plenty big on me but it will work out perfectly!!!

I rec'd my order yesterday, white unstructured hat and a black shirt. I am telling you right now, this shirt is awesome. Feels great and fits great! I got an XL and it is plenty big on me but it will work out perfectly!!!

I also have the white unstructured hat, I love it

I also have the white unstructured hat, I love it

We only have 2 of those white hats left. We have the same style in other colors still but only 2 left in white. The shirts are just awesome they are so lightweight and comfortable and they are truly moisture wicking. They will hold up great in this hot weather we are all experiencing.

I received my M in Black THP-logo'd shirt today. :thankyou: for the quick service!

It is a nice, finely woven smooth tech-fabric, with a well-executed logo-embroidery job. I agree with GG that it is indeed very light-weight: It wears very well. I usually get M or L golf-polos, depending on how large or small the sizes of the particular brands run. FWIW, this M fits me very well.

An extra :thankyou: goes to JB, for custom-fitting me into the M, via PM!

Back