What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats a really good looking wedge. The black finish is sweet. I have never seen this wedge in person. I bet it looks even better.

Yes it does. And it performs too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought the medicus vision track on eBay. I hope it works. It sounds great.

I bought the medicus vision track on eBay. I hope it works. It sounds great.

I hope you like it Clam! Let us know how it works for you. I feel mine has really helped me.

Today was another GOOD day! Went golfing with my dad, then hit up the local GG afterwords so he could see what it's all about. While we were there he saw me gawking over the sun mountin four5 that they had just gotten in stock (been waiting for black one). He handed me two crisp 50's and said go pick it up. To top it off the guy at the counter handed me a coupon for another 20 off.

Love the local GG crew! Great group of guys!

awesome day bpipe!

Nice grab, it's a good bag!

The wife finally made good on the "I'll buy you golf shoes for Christmas" claim!!

46770_360Sport_LG.jpg

sweet new kicks canadan!

went to golf galaxy yesterday and almost bought 2 wedges but they didnt have a 52° cg12

so did you buy one wedge?
i ended up passing the deal up cuz it was a buy one get one half off... plus the trade in of the 2 old clubs woulda made it 2 for 1... but since they didnt have the other one i ended up just getting a ball marker... hahaha

i ended up passing the deal up cuz it was a buy one get one half off... plus the trade in of the 2 old clubs woulda made it 2 for 1... but since they didnt have the other one i ended up just getting a ball marker... hahaha

that is funny!! bummer, i hate when a plan doesn't come together.

that is funny!! bummer, i hate when a plan doesn't come together.
f'real... i was all hyped on getting them too... even had the guys run around the store an earn their keep... hahhaa

I bought my 3rd :hogan: colonial 52/08* GW off ebay. Lost the 1st. The shaft of the 2nd didn't feel like the other wedges in my set. 3rd time's the charm, I hope!

sweet irons sia, post some pics when you get a chance in the WITB thread!

Powerbilt Corona Lime Wedge putter and I am hoping the infamous Taylormade R9 deal!

Powerbilt Corona Lime Wedge putter and I am hoping the infamous Taylormade R9 deal!

I'm on the infamous TM deal as well, we will see what happens!!!

Today I picked up my new custom fit Adams A7 hybrid iron set 3-PW, an Adams Idea 14 way stand bag, 34 Bridgestone Treo Soft balls, 2 New Mizuno gloves (can't remember exactly which ones), an Adams golf towel. A Hotblade hotspot 4 putter - I went with the full intention of getting the Corza Ghost, but just didn't get on with it and ended up with the Hotblade for a third of the price. A couple of days ago my new Cobra S9-1 turned up from ebay (£70) and a new 56* Benross zip-it wedge should have turned up at home today too. And to complete the set I bought a Benross VX Proto 15* fairway wood about a week ago.

:golf2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back