Evian Masters [spoilers]

That Lexi is something else. I hope she hangs onto win Sunday.

Pretty talented young lady, should be a good sunday for the LPGA for sure!

The LPGA should be glad to have her, I for one basically only started watching this year when Lexi turned pro.
There doesn't seem to be enough interesting stories or personalities on the ladies side of golf at the moment.

Le-xi Thomp-son!
Clap, clap, clap-clap-clap!

Le-xi Thomp-son!

Le-xi Thomp-son!

Le-xi Thomp-son!

she's looking really, really solid. pressel just nailed a crucial par putt on 12, but the top of this leaderboard is phenomenal.

suzann just gave me a big fist pump!!!

sick shot out of the bunker by Pressell! rolled within 2 inches or so of going in!

lets go Lexi!

great birdie putt for Lexi on 18 to tie for the lead!

btw I know its on delay so please dont anyone ruin it for me!

whats up with Morgans state trooper shades! :D

money putt by Shin, come on Morgan!

damn soooo close! congrats Shin!

love Lexi and Morgans game though both will be very good for a long time

Wow, the women have a new number one every week now it seems since Ochoa retired. It kinda sux.

If it wasn't going to be Lexi, I'm glad Shin won it.
Morgan Pretzel really bothers me for some reason.

lol yeah I wanted Lexi to pull it off too. must be the shades with Morgan Pretzel! :D

If it wasn't going to be Lexi, I'm glad Shin won it.
Morgan Pretzel really bothers me for some reason.

I actually think it's good for the LPGA right now. Their tour could use a shot of enthusiasm now that Annika and Lorena are gone and what better way than to have a new #1 each week which shows the diversity of talent on the tour?
Wow, the women have a new number one every week now it seems since Ochoa retired. It kinda sux.

Morgan's Top Gun sunglasses failed her :wtf:

lol yeah I wanted Lexi to pull it off too. must be the shades with Morgan Pretzel! :D
I think she just seems too stuck-up to me (I have no clue if that's what she's actually like).
Cursing out the fans before that awesome bunker shot didn't help her cause either.

oh didnt catch the curse out just the bunker shot! lol yeah thats not cool

I think she just seems too stuck-up to me (I have no clue if that's what she's actually like).
Cursing out the fans before that awesome bunker shot didn't help her cause either.

How many times do you have to ask people to stop taking pictures when shes at address? I don't blame her one bit.

Edit: To clarify she asked nicely TWICE before getting rude the third time.

no doubt those are some BIG shades!

xin_48070319205489129481.jpg

Morgan's Top Gun sunglasses failed her :wtf:

I actually think it's good for the LPGA right now. Their tour could use a shot of enthusiasm now that Annika and Lorena are gone and what better way than to have a new #1 each week which shows the diversity of talent on the tour?

I actually feel like it's the other way around. Having a dominant player creates a following and a fan base. Seeing a new one each week seems to dilute it, but thats just my opinion.

ok now thats a different story, very uncool to keep doing this after being asked to stop. wheres the course help to stop this? oh well didnt bother her in the end she nailed that bunker shot!

How many times do you have to ask people to stop taking pictures when shes at address? I don't blame her one bit.

Edit: To clarify she asked nicely TWICE before getting rude the third time.
Still you can get rude without profanity. She knows she's on TV, and there's children in the gallery.

Back