Oh MY God, Amazon deal Get it while you can

well, pga value guide has these at $311 at average trade in price, so i figure if anything, i have some positive equity to put into something else. c'mon!!!!

maybe these are the ones that Seth had where the cavity badges all fall off? lol

They already charged my Paypal acct :D

I have a feeling everyone is gonna be getting a 3 iron in the mail. On TGW thats how much one TP iron costs lol.

maybe these are the ones that Seth had where the cavity badges all fall off? lol

lmao maybe thats that the little "s" means at the end, the Seth versions

I have a feeling everyone is gonna be getting a 3 iron in the mail. On TGW thats how much one TP iron costs lol.

i noticed that as well, but that's certainly what wasn't advertised. it'll be interesting to see how all of this pans out, i do know that much.

i noticed that as well, but that's certainly what wasn't advertised. it'll be interesting to see how all of this pans out, i do know that much.

I agree. They are probably talking to the legal team and drawing up the docs right now.

I agree. They are probably talking to the legal team and drawing up the docs right now.

no doubt. like i said, it's worth the shot just so long as if we don't get the irons that i'm not stuck with some stupid coupon or gift receipt.

haha, THP forum members = 50! the golf warehouse = confused as hell!!!

if this does not pan out, we can definately drive the approval rating down by flooding with negative comments

haha, THP forum members = 50! the golf warehouse = confused as hell!!!

lmao. I agree that we all might end up with a single iron. Like a 2 iron, something totally useless and with little demand.

lmao. I agree that we all might end up with a single iron. Like a 2 iron, something totally useless and with little demand.

and right handed!!!!

i saw an add for the sale on craigslist to. some guy posted it up. im sure there is over a 1000 orders for them if not A LOT MORE.

Make that 51. We should make file a class action law suit if they back out of Amazon's contractual selling agreement! :D

Make that 51. We should make file a class action law suit if they back out of Amazon's contractual selling agreement! :D

i'm hoping that you are a lawyer....haha

With the mistake being on their end, I assume they would be getting 1000+ returns in a matter of days.

My wife dlid a little R9 research this morning. All of the bargain shopping sites have this same deal listed. She Wouldnt believe me that these were good clubs that are usually expensive. lol. She proceeded to show me that "everyone" was selling the R9s for $112.50. "Everyone" was TGW. Can you imagine the number of sets they "sold". lmao

And TCalloway .... It shouldnt be too hard to learn to play Righty. lol

Man.. they are either in deep doo doo or will get out of this spot free. Let's hope it's the first, because I want new irons!

I also put my order in earlier this morning.....

Hey, I know a couple of lawyers on here....hehe, I wont name names

Just placed my order, it said 1 in stock as well, we will see what happens!

somehow I feel like I'm missing the fairway on this one....

Back