Oh MY God, Amazon deal Get it while you can

wow, lots of people getting bent out of shape for this one... I bought one.. figured it couldn't hurt. Just didn't get my hopes up. But I got a kick out of it, I forwarded it to a bunch of friends who probably bought it to. Kinda like viral marketing :)

Seriously I can't understand the hostility here, either way. I bought three, I wasn't trying to rip anyone off. I didn't do anything illegal. I saw a deal and took advantage of it. I know they made a mistake, and as long as they refund me and don't try to pull anything funny then no harm no foul. Some people need to really relax. Won't call a penalty on myself cause I tried to take advantage of a deal on some clubs? Take it easy fella you are acting as though this is some kind of moral cunundrum.

Last edited:
wow they screwed up big then huh! lol

TGW.com posted on facebook that they're sorry for the misunderstanding...hee hee

I had a blast, and gave it less then a 1% chance of going thru but we sure had fun hoping and talking about it!

I hoped everyone would have found the fun in this one and can laugh about it now. I am quite sure most knew deep down it was probably not true, but jumped in on the chane that it might have been. I look at it like this; if the funds are returned I say no harm, no foul. It was something we all came together to enjoy and can talk about it for some time. We found out it was a mistake, which do happen from time to time. It was like buying a lottery ticket. You know the chances are slim, but you would kick yourself if you were not in the game.

The end.

Seriously I can't understand the hostility here, either way. I bought three, I wasn't trying to rip anyone off. I didn't do anything illegal. I saw a deal and took advantage of it. I know they made a mistake, and as long as they refund me and don't try to pull anything funny then no harm no foul. Some people need to really relax. Won't call a penalty on myself cause I tried to take advantage of a deal on some clubs? Take it easy fella you are acting as though this is some kind of moral cunundrum.

i agree some people got really angry. i have read a couple places that they are just going to cancel orders. you should get an email saying it has been canceled. i read some on TGW facebook page and people were freaking out and some saying they were going to sue. it was ridiculous. glad i didnt even buy any, idk how i restrained myself from it though lol

wow thats crazy talk about sueing! people had to know it was a typo/mistake I mean come on a $900 coupon! lol the $112 has to be less then the cost to make the set!

i agree some people got really angry. i have read a couple places that they are just going to cancel orders. you should get an email saying it has been canceled. i read some on TGW facebook page and people were freaking out and some saying they were going to sue. it was ridiculous. glad i didnt even buy any, idk how i restrained myself from it though lol

Yah its out of control really... people need to realize it didn't work and move on. Mistakes happen, let it go.

Haha that facebook page is pretty fun to read through.
My favorites are the ones who say they were planing on taking up golf for the first time because of this deal, they probably would have lasted about ten minutes.

Those people on there running their mouth are the same people that don't want to work for a living, flood our prison systems and sue mcdonald's for hot coffee. They are not worth the carbon footprint they leave or the oxygen they breath.

I'm sad

Those people on there running their mouth are the same people that don't want to work for a living, flood our prison systems and sue mcdonald's for hot coffee. They are not worth the carbon footprint they leave or the oxygen they breath.
Yikes!

JRod... WTF? Look at the post you copied. It has my name on it, but I didn't write that, lmao. My post was laughing about the whole thing, I never took it serious for a moment. The only post I even remember making afterwards was about my dollar they pinged, haha. I hope you were trying to get after someone else because I an't "Your Fella"!

JRod... WTF? Look at the post you copied. It has my name on it, but I didn't write that, lmao. My post was laughing about the whole thing, I never took it serious for a moment. The only post I even remember making afterwards was about my dollar they pinged, haha. I hope you were trying to get after someone else because I an't "Your Fella"!

Yah I;m sorry duey I screwed it all up, it was Vegan or something like that.

Sorry PAL:alien2:

Your Amazon.com order xxx-xxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxxx has been canceled

Your Amazon.com order xxx-xxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxxx has been canceled

I ordered one set yesterday morning, but it's all over now! I received the following email, which simply cancels the order, without much explanation.

Greetings from Amazon.com,

We're writing to inform you that your order xxx-xxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxxx from The Golf Warehouse has been canceled.

Your credit card was not charged for this order.

If you're still interested in this item, please search for it again on Amazon.com.

We've included your order details below for reference.

We value you as a customer and hope you will continue shopping on Amazon.com.

==================================================
ORDER DETAILS
==================================================

1 of Rh taylor made r9 tp 3-pw kbs stl s
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PS The link at the bottom of the email, that I xxxx-ed out, did not go to my order, but to the page of a TGW-competitor offereing the same set! On top of that, on that product page the 'You Save' discount was miscalculated!

Last edited:
Got my cancel email. Im gonna sue lol. I kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

got my cancelation email as well

Yah I;m sorry duey I screwed it all up, it was Vegan or something like that.

Sorry PAL:alien2:

No biggy! Not sure how it picked up my name on a quote.

I got the same email showing the order was canceled. Oh well, like someone said early on, this was like going for a lotto win, hehe

I got my email for the cancellation so I checked my card. They did charge my card for the transaction......I hope this doesn't turn into a headache.

Got my cancellation email today as well.

Yeah .. Me too! This outta be interesting. Haha. I'm gonna talk to Amazon and see whats up.
I got my email for the cancellation so I checked my card. They did charge my card for the transaction......I hope this doesn't turn into a headache.

People are still going crazy on the TGW facebook page haha... What's more comical, is that all the guys that work at TGW who are interacting on the page are only responding to the positive comments and completely ignoring the ones who are asking fairly legit questions..

Oh well.. Got my cancellation this morning. No surprise charges or gift cards, as expected.

Yeah... It's gotta be a mess for them. FOr those who may see the funds missing from their accounts, I called amazon and they informed me it is an authorization only. It still may be taken from your available balance but if you call the bank they may be able to release the funds. It's different with every bank but the funds missing are an auth only not a charge. But it would be good for anyone impacted to call amazon and make sure its just an auth.

So it looks like we all won't be going to the outing with new R9 TP's ? :D

Back