Cleveland Golf Survey - Help THP

Done x2

guys, let's take this one to the next level for team THP!!! i have asked all of my friends on facebook to take the survey by copy and pasting the link provided in the thread. if any of you have a facebook account, do the same!!!! just make sure to tell your facebook friends to vote for thehackersparadise where relevant!!

guys, let's take this one to the next level for team THP!!! i have asked all of my friends on facebook to take the survey by copy and pasting the link provided in the thread. if any of you have a facebook account, do the same!!!! just make sure to tell your facebook friends to vote for thehackersparadise where relevant!!
Good call

hmmmm, I think that the only way to be included in the B-FIT contest that you should have to post in here that you have completed your survey.

got them both done, anything for THP

Thank you all. I hope everybody is saying "THP" everywhere they can on the survey. It means so much to us.

Done. The THP really is the best.

Done and done. Glad to help!

Thank you all. I hope everybody is saying "THP" everywhere they can on the survey. It means so much to us.

After all the great stuff this site offers us for free, it would be a crime to not list THP as our stomping ground.

Done.

Always happy to promote the cause.

done and done! anything for THP! did we ever find the Callaway one yet?

hey JB how did you get on that list with pga.com, golfchannel.com etc etc thats huge and soooooo cool!

heck I say it when I'm on the range, on the course, etc.

Done x2...it has got to be cool for you guys to see your creation listed alongside those other media outlets in things like this survey.

Done deal for both surveys.. Good luck :eek:)

Doing them again at home btw.

Done x2...it has got to be cool for you guys to see your creation listed alongside those other media outlets in things like this survey.

It was pretty cool and we owe it all to you guys that make it happen.

Doing them again at home btw.

That is a great idea and thank you.

Back