Name That PGA Tour Player Contest

I'm waiting... x]

Man, the night time/west coaster are gonna have it made on this contest....assuming they pic the right one

JB, this game should definitely replace the caption contests, I think it's much more fun.

Official Entry
1. Woody Austin
2. Sean O'hair
3. John Senden
4. Michael Sim
5. Retief Goosen
Done, Gonna go with my original instincts on number 2!

Man, the night time/west coaster are gonna have it made on this contest....assuming they pic the right one
I know, let's fill up the thread with nonsense so they won't feel like going through it and finding the real answers! :)

Something like.....

1. Vijay Singh
2. Tim Herron
3. Mike Weir
4. Michelle Wie
5. John Daly

That should help!

hahaha, I agree, let the lazy ones that wont look back through the thread get all messed up. ( like my bro)

Here's my stab at it:

Official Entry
1.Padraig Harrington
2.Brian Gay
3.John Senden
4.Michael Sim
5.Retief Goosen

Edit: I should have hit refresh before I submitted. Nice work on the proof guys.

I thought for sure that #2 was Kuchar for the longest time.

I think the 1st correct entry should be the winner....hehe!

I thought for sure that #2 was Kuchar for the longest time.

For some reason it looked like O'hair right from the get go to me. I almost messed up and went with Gay.

I think the 1st correct entry should be the winner....hehe!
It probably should be.
Maybe warn us when the start time will be in the morning, then open it up in the evening so everyone just has to work as fast as they can.

Now watch us all have Woody Austin wrong!

It probably should be.
Maybe warn us when the start time will be in the morning, then open it up in the evening so everyone just has to work as fast as they can.

If you do that though then peeps will quit helping. I thought this was more fun.

If you do that though then peeps will quit helping. I thought this was more fun.
It was fun for us, but now nobody else has to do any work. The pool of winners is probably going to be huge by tomorrow night.

Official Entry
1. Woody Austin
2. Sean O’Hair
3. John Senden
4. Michael Sim
5. Retief Goosen

100% sure on 2-5

I think on the next one we should e-mail our answers in. Atleast then the lists would be hidden

We are conflicted with it. At first we wanted to do 1st person that got it right was the winner. Then we were going to do email in. But we love the banter and everybody working together. So we are not sure.

Back