Miyazaki C. Kua Shafts

JB - so did your international flex code change much going from your Miyazaki Blue to this one?

JB - so did your international flex code change much going from your Miyazaki Blue to this one?

Not really. They made some minor adjustments based on my numbers changing after some changes I have made to my swing.

OH JB why oh why did you have to go and give this shaft a positive review!! Now I need it!

OH JB why oh why did you have to go and give this shaft a positive review!! Now I need it!

So far, I am loving it. More will come as we use it more obviously. We are also having Todd H do a review for the home page on his findings with one.

As a reminder to all, these will be at the THP Fall Outing for people to try. Multiple weights, flexes, and styles.

So far, I am loving it. More will come as we use it more obviously. We are also having Todd H do a review for the home page on his findings with one.

As a reminder to all, these will be at the THP Fall Outing for people to try. Multiple weights, flexes, and styles.

You know, I'd be more than willing to test one out for you if you're looking for the opinion of a high handicapper.... :D

Otherwise, you'll see me first in line to try these out at the Outing!!

So I just got back from another session with the C. Kua line. This time we had the 59 gram in a Taylormade SuperTri, the 39 gram in the DST Launcher and the hybrid shaft in my DST Launcher hybrid.

Both of the driver shafts performed solidly again. I was still enjoying the 39 gram more than the other based solely on numbers on the VectorX. I felt as though I was going to have weight balance issues with the 59 gram in the SuperTri but did not see that at all. In fact much of hte difference was the small increase in ball speed and club speed I was getting with the DST and 39 gram shaft.

The hybrid shaft is THAT FREAKING GOOD! That is all!

Great stuff again JB....these shafts sound like another home run for the Miyazaki line

So I just got back from another session with the C. Kua line. This time we had the 59 gram in a Taylormade SuperTri, the 39 gram in the DST Launcher and the hybrid shaft in my DST Launcher hybrid.

Both of the driver shafts performed solidly again. I was still enjoying the 39 gram more than the other based solely on numbers on the VectorX. I felt as though I was going to have weight balance issues with the 59 gram in the SuperTri but did not see that at all. In fact much of hte difference was the small increase in ball speed and club speed I was getting with the DST and 39 gram shaft.

Great stuff again JB....these shafts sound like another home run for the Miyazaki line

So far they do TH. I still preferred the look of the first line, but looks mean little to me in the grand scheme of things. I am loving the performance. I know somebody that looks an awful lot like you that will be writing a review on these for THP.

So far they do TH. I still preferred the look of the first line, but looks mean little to me in the grand scheme of things. I am loving the performance. I know somebody that looks an awful lot like you that will be writing a review on these for THP.

Sounds like these shafts are just amazing. Look forward to that someones review.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm really looking forward to trying these at the demo days!

the big brown truck can't get here fast enough!
Sounds like these shafts are just amazing. Look forward to that someones review.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the big brown truck can't get here fast enough!

You might be waiting on it for a while. Check the white Jeep instead. It was sent USPS.

or not...the little white jeep came today with a box of goodies. A C. Kua 59g S flex shaft and some Kent Wool Tour golf socks. Shaping up to be a good weekend!

You might be waiting on it for a while. Check the white Jeep instead. It was sent USPS.

Here is an interesting little tidbit from the Tour Report we just got this week.

Skip Kendall moved into our C Kua 39S driver shaft. Skip driving distance avg. for the year is 278.6, he increased his driving distance yesterday to 299 yards.

Steve Marino and Steve Flesch also tested the 39S. Steve hit Skippy K's driver on the course on Tuesday on the four and fifth hole. The tee shot on fourth was 25 yard past his gamer and 17 yard passed his on the fifth hole into the water at the end of the fairway. I can't tell you the words that came out of his mouth, but they were x-rated and funny.

hey jb -

any idea when these babies will be out for retail?
the #*$& airlines snapped my driver head clean off its shaft last week and i need to get a new one.
i will probably try to land myself a 39gram shaft.

thanks.

hey jb -

any idea when these babies will be out for retail?
the #*$& airlines snapped my driver head clean off its shaft last week and i need to get a new one.
i will probably try to land myself a 39gram shaft.

thanks.

They will not be out until fall.

I'm not trilled with their customer service.Website only lists an email forcontact and I sent one 2 weeks ago to obtain info and buy a shaft to try out.But, haven't received a response.

I'm not trilled with their customer service.Website only lists an email forcontact and I sent one 2 weeks ago to obtain info and buy a shaft to try out.But, haven't received a response.

I think that has more to do with it being a Japanese company than anything else. They really do not even have customer service in the US yet, but it is coming this fall. They also do not sell direct.

I think that has more to do with it being a Japanese company than anything else. They really do not even have customer service in the US yet, but it is coming this fall. They also do not sell direct.

I knew that.But, If one want's info regarding shaft profiles as to what would compare to others,I'd think the company would want to help.Sure not buying one on a hunch.I want to make sure the shaft I'd pick out is the correct one.Nothing like throwing money away on a guess

I knew that.But, If one want's info regarding shaft profiles as to what would compare to others,I'd think the company would want to help.Sure not buying one on a hunch.I want to make sure the shaft I'd pick out is the correct one.Nothing like throwing money away on a guess

They ask consumers to contact their fitters and stores that carry Miyazaki products, because they have not setup shop in the states as of yet.

I've decided that I am going to make the 2.5 hour trek to the nearest Miyazaki retailer this fall, and try one of these bad boys out. I would love an extra 25 yards of distance, even it caused me to say certain words!

I've decided that I am going to make the 2.5 hour trek to the nearest Miyazaki retailer this fall, and try one of these bad boys out. I would love an extra 25 yards of distance, even it caused me to say certain words!

It would be totally worth it. I was amazed when I stuck mine in my driver.

If you are willing to do by plane instead of car, we will have all of them at the Fall outing.

If you are willing to do by plane instead of car, we will have all of them at the Fall outing.

Do it War_Mongering! You will be so glad that you did.

Back