Sunday_Hacker

Release Your Inner Diablo
Reaction score
Handicap
hey all does anyone use golfhub for tee times? if so I have a $25.00 voucher code that I am looking to give to someone. needs to be used by this Saturday and I'm not going to be able to use it. so if your interested send me a PM. first one in gets it! the site covers alot of areas, I listed it below see if your area is on there and hit me up and its yours. has to be used on tee times with a green flag, those are the prepays. can be for one player or a foursome. the tee time can be for more or less then $25. if its more you just have to pay the diff.talk to me!

http://teetimes.golfhub.com/index.asp

just to clarify you need to book and play by this Saturday July 31st

bumping this for the night crew, send me a PM if you want it, hate to see it go to waste

Really generous offer, Sunday. I looked, but there's nothing around me.

too bad hawk, I hate to see this go to waste. anybody want this? :golf2:

Damn I could use it at PGA Village but can't play this weekend. Thanks for the offer Hack!

too bad Jerome. ok heres the voucher code I hope someone ends up getting to use it!

GHBFAYTJL7N9DKP

bump...tick tick tick

bump...tick tick tick
wow, saw this thread a few days ago, can't believe it's still up.
Stuck at work or I'ld be all over this hacker. Maybe everyone's already out playing golf and didn't get a chance to read this. haha

lol I know snap! oh well its gone now! maybe next time!

Golf Hub seems like a rip off to me. I got a $20 golfbucks card from them at the golf expo in Feb. I went to use it and for the course I wanted to play they were charging $50, the actual course itself is only $30 for residents or $34 for non residents, so their big $20 discount just gets you to the price you'd pay if you called the course and booked the tee time yourself

Back