Greenbrier Classic (spoilers)

Jeff Overton playing really well, -11 through 9.

Jeff Overton playing really well, -11 through 9.

Man he has been on fire lately, might be a nice addition to the Ryder Cup team!

He just tryed to hit an easy 8 iron 170 yards and tugged it. Wish I could hit my 8 iron HARD 170 yards.

Overton is -12 through twelve and Boo is in 2nd at -10 finished for the day.

Gotta start thinking 59 at this point...

-14 now, their talking about the 59!

He has to birdy the last 3 for 59. I don't see it happening but it's still a great round. He just missed an 8 footer on 15 for bird.

I think once Overton wins one he is gonna break through and become a top 10 player.

What a round by Overton! I was watching the replay last night on GC. Boo looked good too but was upstaged by Overton.

come on boo!

There was an episode on Golf Destinations about this course. There's a "pink" diner (the seats, tables, plates, etc are all pink) and underneath one of the courses I guess is a bunker, or was a bunker that can hold over 1000 people and they do tours too.

I think it's great that they brought this course back from the dead. It had basically gone to ruin and they found old black and white photos, they used the shadows in the photos to determine how deep the bunkers were and things like that. They also found corners of the old greens and put them back to original as much as possible.

Stoked to see what happens with overton, boo, and compton today

Wow JB Holmes -12 with a 60 today!

Yeah, JB. Cobra power!

JB looked great today. You could normally say Cobra Power Unite! But nobody else has the same decoder ring anymore....hahahaha

JB looked great today. You could normally say Cobra Power Unite! But nobody else has the same decoder ring anymore....hahahaha

lmao... its a one man show!!

I know, how sad!

LMFAO! That is priceless.

dang it. boo just missed a 5 footer for birdie. The ball hit a little bump and kicked to the right. :banghead:

How about DA Points?

Back