UFC/Mixed Martial Arts

All four one and one four all

I keep thinking there is a UFC this weekend...then I remember we don't get one this month. well at least are 2 next month

hey Yocco...your boy is going to fight Machida in November

here's an old gem...
[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RAcu6h2v7nI&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RAcu6h2v7nI&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Anyone know how early UFC realeases tickets for sale, or if they announce when they do go on sale? Trying to make sure I don't miss 121 x]

Anyone know how early UFC realeases tickets for sale, or if they announce when they do go on sale? Trying to make sure I don't miss 121 x]

usually 3 months before. 120 is on sale now so 121 will probably be available in the next few weeks. That is a massively stacked card...will probably sell out quick. check on their site or sign up to get emails when tix go on sale.

usually 3 months before. 120 is on sale now so 121 will probably be available in the next few weeks. That is a massively stacked card...will probably sell out quick. check on their site or sign up to get emails when tix go on sale.

Yeah. I'm not even sure if massive is the right word to define how stacked that card is. But mos def thanks for the tips!

Man if Rampage comes into the Machida fight with the same mentality as Rashad I see a nominee for most boring fight EVER. It's gonna be interesting. I wish Rampage would just do play by play. He doesn't seem to really care about fighting lol.

Sunday's card I'm gonna catch. Should be fun.. Jon Jones is awesome. Just need some fights I guess. WHo is excited about Jake Shields? Meh. And Chael is really talkin some trash. WOW. lol. I see an upset. I don't know why. I think Anderson would normally destroy him but it seems like he doesn't care anymore either.

Lol.... That was awesome. Bas is awesome. Bas and Rampage on a UFC broadcast, that would be awesome.
hey Yocco...your boy is going to fight Machida in November

here's an old gem...
[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RAcu6h2v7nI&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RAcu6h2v7nI&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Man if Rampage comes into the Machida fight with the same mentality as Rashad I see a nominee for most boring fight EVER. It's gonna be interesting. I wish Rampage would just do play by play. He doesn't seem to really care about fighting lol.

Sunday's card I'm gonna catch. Should be fun.. Jon Jones is awesome. Just need some fights I guess. WHo is excited about Jake Shields? Meh. And Chael is really talkin some trash. WOW. lol. I see an upset. I don't know why. I think Anderson would normally destroy him but it seems like he doesn't care anymore either.

Rampage got the taste of hollywood...I'm surprised he is still fighting. you're right...doesnt seem like his heart is in it anymore. Tonights freebie looks ok. Nothing special on paper. which means it will probably be awesome. I'm most excited for Griffin/Gomi. The Fireball Kid had a disappointing debut in ufc. hoping for some fireworks here.

As much as I hate to say it...I see The Spider getting another W. Unless he gets so bored he makes a huge mistake but I don't see that happening. Jake Shields has not lost a fight in 6 years. Thats rather impressive. He could be the best match-up for Silva yet for some unknown reason he isn't fighting in the middleweight division?

I want to see Gomi make some noise. We will see though. I really think Im just excited for some fights too lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shields wants gsp from what Ive heard. Kampmann could present an interesting matchup.

I'm just sick of Silva. Getting sick of GSP too. I know its not their fault they are on such a higher level then everyone else but their fights are just boring. they need to fight each other. period.

WAR GOMI!!!!!

Lol. Hellz yeah!! That was bananas dude. Never seen griffin hurt like that.

Im a big fan of the Fireball Kid...I knew his loss to Florian was a fluke. would love to see him fight Penn...

That would be a great fight. Very exciting. I would think BJ would take it but man does Gomi have heavy hands.

Penn sucks. I must be the only person who doesn't like him. I hope Edgar wrecks his world again.

Silva/Sonnen this weekend! I'm more excited to see my boy Matt Hughes in action though. and Big Country vs JDS! man...if somehow Roy manages to win this one I will be shocked. He has made a believer out of me so far...but JDS is serious.

Lol. I love Penn!!!! Im not sure Edgar wins. Im hoping he pulls it out. JDS has been a wrecking machine but Roy is a good fighter that people underestimate. He could pull it off. I see Silva winning. But its very possible Sonnen gives people a scare.

Im watching the replay from sunday night again ...and Sonnen is just too cocky. He is gonna get destroyed. well ok...it really depends on Silva. If he actually feels like fighting he wins in dramatic fashion. Otherwise it will be yet another boring decision. I'm just not impressed by Sonnen other than his sh it talking ability. All of his wins in ufc & wec have been by decision. He doesn't have KO power and the majority of his losses have been by submission. I am always for the upset but I just don't see him in the same league as Silva.

Bones Jones is for real though. Time to give him a title shot. His only loss was the controversial DQ against Hamill. Shogun vs Bones? Hell yeah

Im sure everyone has seen the Roger Huerta video by now. I must say it was pretty sweet, too bad he is getting in trouble for it.

Here is a bad video of it.
[YOUTUBE]Xvjc1MWwZDs[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
I tried watching it on my iphone but it didnt come through clearly. I mean I understand after that dude hit the girl but stomping while the guy is out on the ground?

Never really followed UFC before but I've become a pretty big Jon Jones fan, he's from my hometown...my gf went to high school with him and a buddy of mine wrestled with him in high school. He's a good kid and the real deal...hope he gets a title shot soon or at least a big name fight next time.

I mean I understand after that dude hit the girl but stomping while the guy is out on the ground?

I hear ya but if you sucker punch a girl like that I could care less what happens to you.

Never really followed UFC before but I've become a pretty big Jon Jones fan, he's from my hometown...my gf went to high school with him and a buddy of mine wrestled with him in high school. He's a good kid and the real deal...hope he gets a title shot soon or at least a big name fight next time.
That dudes elbows are gnarly.

Back