Diablo Edge tip size...

JRod

Reaction score
Handicap
4.2 USGA
Does anyone know the tipsize for this driver I can't find it anywhere?:at-wits-end:

Here ya go.

Thank you good sirs.

Another question on the same subject...if the shaft is .5 inches shorter how much will that affect swing weight?

Edit: To be more precise I found a Miyazaki shaft pulled from a FT Tour which is .5 inches shorter than the stock Diablo I will be putting it in. I'm just curious how this is gonna affect the performance. I don't wanna put lead tape on the head, but this is one heck of a deal I can get!

Last edited:
Another question on the same subject...if the shaft is .5 inches shorter how much will that affect swing weight?

Edit: To be more precise I found a Miyazaki shaft pulled from a FT Tour which is .5 inches shorter than the stock Diablo I will be putting it in. I'm just curious how this is gonna affect the performance. I don't wanna put lead tape on the head, but this is one heck of a deal I can get!

this one is all jb. lol I have no clue. sorry man, wish i could help.

It will change it. It really depends on the person in my mind. I know swing weight is a standard thing, but I find it very much personal. Find out where the weight is in the shaft and compare the two. I should say that I would not buy a Miyazaki shaft without a fitting though. INTL Flex code can make things very precise for someone.

It will change it. It really depends on the person in my mind. I know swing weight is a standard thing, but I find it very much personal. Find out where the weight is in the shaft and compare the two. I should say that I would not buy a Miyazaki shaft without a fitting though. INTL Flex code can make things very precise for someone.

Yah I'm gonna call Miyazaki tommorrow and see what they suggest.

Last stupid question and I cannot thank you enough for all your help... Lets say I took my voodoo from my FT Tour (45" stock length) and put it into my Diablo Edge (45.5" stock length) would the swing weight just feel similar to the Tour or would it throw the Diablo all out of whack? Thanks again for helping with my stupidity.

Anytime and there are no stupid questions.
Out of whack is such a relative term I think. I mean changing things will change swing weight. But it matters to some and not as much to others. I went from 45.5 63 gram shaft to a 45" 39 gram shaft and did not get much issues. Others would struggle with it.

Okie, again I really appreciate all the help. I will stop giving you a headache now! :twist:

Back