Name That PGA Tour Player Contest II

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Here it is, Round 2 of the Name that PGA Tour Player Contest. There are 6 pictures up of PGA Tour Players that have been blurred/pixelated. Your job is to guess who it is based on the clue or clues given. You can banter all you would like in the thread and even help each other out if you choose to.

The contest runs for exactly 1 hour and then at 9PM EST, each person playing the game will have 15 minutes to make their official entry.

When it is time for your official entry in the contest you must format it this way.

Official Entry

All entries are to be posted in this thread. We will randomly draw a winner from all of those that get all 6 pictures right. Good luck to everybody and we hope you have a lot of fun with it. If nobody gets them all, the person with the most right will be declared the winner. Remember only 1 official entry per person.

The more people involved and more everybody works as a team, the better the prize pack will be and the easier it will be.

The winner will receive a THP prize pack full of goodies. This is a fast contest and is only open FOR ONE HOUR.

Onto the Golfers:

With my 2 wins on the PGA Tour, you would think I would have got a free phone.
Boo won 2 Verizon Titles
953671622_54T2f-M-1.jpg

954717049_Fn9wy-M.jpg

Oscar the Grouch and me are BFF
Hoffman's Sponsorship is Waste Management
953671644_Sw54A-M-1.jpg

954717103_rzv5Z-M.jpg

I nicknamed one of my clubs Slimer
Slimer was the Ghost in Ghostbusters and Justin Rose uses a Ghost Putter
953692658_LaKst-M-1.jpg

954717056_JspXE-S.jpg

My last clothing sponsor left me out in the cold (Brrr). But I shifted to the front and then back again
Badds used to be sponsored by Original Penguin. He also switched to Stack & Tilt and then switched back to conventional
954399634_r2i9N-M-1.jpg

954717070_EW3iK-M.jpg

I have double digit more PGA Tour wins than Lee Westwood, yet I hardly get noticed and I have won on a major stage
David Toms has 12 wins and a major and many do not recognize him
954718650_66Kct-M.jpg

954717122_YcBku-M.jpg

I prefer Miller Lite over Guiness. Don't drink and drive...Ride instead.
Perry chose to play in WI instead of the British Open, where Miller Lite is from. He made it clear it was about the "Ryder" Cup.
954720049_tePkL-M-1.jpg

954717123_ZsHuL-M.jpg

Last edited:
6 sure looks like Kenny Perry.

i'm in and hitting google!

1 looks like Boo and 2 looks like Furyk.

thats what i thought to. And i think i remember him saying this to. i could be wrong though.

Gotta feed the kid... BRB.

one is definitely boo, both his wins came at the verizon!

#5 looks like Stuart Appleby or John Cook according to Gray

god I suck at this game

Everybody does realize there are clues above each picture right?

#6 - Wasn't Stewart Cink who has that on his bag? Looks like him to us.

i really think 2 is furyk

You know it kind of looks like Geoff Ogilvy too but didn't Furyk do a spot on Sesame Street?

Edit: And he's a dead ringer for Bert.

i think that #4 is aaron baddely, the clue makes me think of stack and tilt.

fyi, i am reading the clues, they're harder than hell.

I finally got back, did I miss it?

god I suck at this game

You are far too clever. With everybody working together and talking about the clues, you guys will solve all of these pretty quickly.

Back