Taylormade xFT Wedge Contest

Congrats WM! Those are great wedges. Can't wait to see pics. Thanks to THP and TM again for an awesome contest.

Can't wait for the next set!

Nice work WM. I hope they treat ya right.

Congratulations! And guess what everybody...

Spoiler
We are going to give away another set too! Stay Tuned for details on that coming up soon.

You do a great job of softening the shattered feeling of losing hahaha!

Congrats WM! Hit them well!

Congrats WM!! What an awesome prize! Thanks again to TaylorMade and THP!!

Another chance to win?!? You can definitely count me in for that!! Congrats again WM!

congrats WM!!! what a fabulous prize. thanks to TM and THP for an outstanding opportunity!

Definitely a first time winner, and thank you all so much for the kind words! Special thanks to JB, GG, and TaylorMade for an amazing contest! However, I believe I sprained my ankle falling down the stairs while running to tell anyone I won the contest! Thank you all again, and many a pictures will be posted when they arrive!

Congrats!! That's such an awesome win :)

Congrats...you are very lucky

congrats man your gonna love these wedges

Congrats W-M!

Congrats WM, that is an amazing prize to say the least! I hope you enjoy them.

Awesome score WM. Hope the help your approach. Nice to win something that will bite the green but not the wallet. :)

awesome win WM... now ice that ankle down so you can go swing those bad boys

Thank you all again! Now it is like torture waiting for the delivery!

Congrats man, enjoy the new sticks. Better yet, enjoy them "new" every year, lol!

Congrats man, enjoy the new sticks. Better yet, enjoy them "new" every year, lol!

Thanks man, I was glad you won that shaft. After spearheading the gift for Andy you deserved something for your kindness!

Dont forget guys, we have another set we are going to give away soon.

congrats wm!

Back