Finally got off my butt and....

spank, brekkie is just sland for breakfast.

spank, brekkie is just sland for breakfast.

I know this but there was this place that had a breakfast sandwich called a 'brekkie'. A brekkie brekkie? :D

It was in a rest stop type area off the highway on the way to where the wineries are by Sydney (sorry I forgot the name).

Hunter Valley?

A brekkie brekkie? :D

Hehe, will have to look for a brekkie brekkie sometime. Sounds yum...but its probably just some place naming a standard Steak Sandwich "brekkie":D

Welcome from one Newby to another.

Hunter Valley?

I think that's it. I could barely remember from all the wine tasting. :D

I definitely want to go back though and take the family. I have a friend in Sydney we could stay with and hopefully play some golf this time around. Lovely country, people, and food. (I'm big on good food)

Autobot, welcome! Nice nickname!!!!!!!! Well hopefully I'm not reading too much into it. I probably just geeked myself out again haha.

Welcome, glad you got off your butt

I think that's it. I could barely remember from all the wine tasting. :D

I definitely want to go back though and take the family. I have a friend in Sydney we could stay with and hopefully play some golf this time around. Lovely country, people, and food. (I'm big on good food)

If you do, make sure u get a publication called "The Golf Course Guide", has lots and lots of discounted green fees/course information listed in there:alien2:

And if you plan on getting toasted :bulgy-eyes:in Hunter Valley again, maybe check out some pretty nice looking courses in between sips(was looking it over online last night). Heck I was even looking at the stay and play packages!

Welcome, glad you got off your butt

I'm proud, I beat pure unadulterated laziness.This time.:act-up:

Autobot, welcome! Nice nickname!!!!!!!! Well hopefully I'm not reading too much into it. I probably just geeked myself out again haha.

Was surprised it was available, so I guess we're the only geeks on this forum:D\
Gimme 5!

Back