you're all in serious trouble. I have won 75% of the leagues I have played in. But there is always 2nd place to fight over...

I'm at like 95%. So you can enjoy 2nd...

I have a secret weapon that noone else has. You all have been warned!!!!!! Ha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This should be pretty sweet! Going to be tough with 16 teams but nothing wrong with a challenge

Crap... that's right........

His stats for 2009 read:

TDS
INT
YDS
RTG

I don't know what points scale is used for this fantasy league, but I'd say I'd let you take him with your first round pick!!!

Those stats are not even close to describing the glory he brings when throws on the pads.

Lol. Hopefully I get him in the middle rounds. Thats what I'm banking on.

His stats for 2009 read:

TDS
INT
YDS
RTG

I don't know what points scale is used for this fantasy league, but I'd say I'd let you take him with your first round pick!!!

For those of you that watch the show The League... Tim Brady b!%$#es!

lmao off!! I LOVE that show. Its coming back too!!

I can't wait. That show was hysterical. Anyone who is a man should watch that show. Shiva!!!!!!!!

I can't wait. That show was hysterical. Anyone who is a man should watch that show. Shiva!!!!!!!!

Hot chicks drive Jettas!!

Agree 100% with that part! Even my gf liked that show.

how do you get involved in this? Am I too late?

Hot chicks drive Jettas!!

Agree 100% with that part! Even my gf liked that show.

You're gf is a man?? jk :D

My wife drives a Jetta so I completely, 100% agree.

how do you get involved in this? Am I too late?

No it hasnt started yet. Keep watching the FF thread as Im sure JB will get this going soon.

This is the only 16-teamer I do, and it is so hard. I was scrambling since the start last year since I think I did something stupid like QB-WR in the first two rounds.
I'm interested to hear the changes this year. Maybe more shallow rosters since there are so many teams?

This is the only 16-teamer I do, and it is so hard. I was scrambling since the start last year since I think I did something stupid like QB-WR in the first two rounds.
I'm interested to hear the changes this year. Maybe more shallow rosters since there are so many teams?

Nope. By having 16 teams it means a little more research up front in my opinion. It means more people can partake. It is certainly harder, but tehre were teams in our league that had outstanding depth and rosters.

Nope. By having 16 teams it means a little more research up front in my opinion. It means more people can partake. It is certainly harder, but tehre were teams in our league that had outstanding depth and rosters.

Very very true. It takes very careful drafting and a completely different stratagy from the standard league. if you ask me.

Yep, that's fine with me. I kind of like getting down to the nitty gritty and drafting those long-shot 3rd string RBs in the final rounds. Makes it really important to do your research, the wavier wire is way too thin to make up for any mistakes you make drafting.

Back