What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How could you, the man with a million putters, forget that? Only you though would have a spare, non-used putter just lying around for backup!

yeah I know. My regular putter is not here, so I just simply forgot to put one in the bag this morning.

I shot 86 today. 42 + 44. I had two doubles on the front again today :at-wits-end:. The back was a train wreck... My putter, Old VooDoo Daddy, was Ho Daddy today.. It will come back.

Atleast yours ain't as bad as mine! Mine has turned into PIMP daddy and been slapping me around allover the course!

Reactions: TC
Atleast yours ain't as bad as mine! Mine has turned into PIMP daddy and been slapping me around allover the course!

I think we are going to have to put a :deadhorse: on those putters and slap them back into playing shape huh!

Really struggled and fought my swing all day today. I even tossed a club in frustration lol. I think I ended up with a 101. Yep banned from the breaking 90 club!! I just suck. That's all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really struggled and fought my swing all day today. I even tossed a club in frustration lol. I think I ended up with a 101. Yep banned from the breaking 90 club!! I just suck. That's all.

Sorry to hear bro, it happens to the best of us. It just means you have a really good round coming soon.

Everybody must be saving their good rounds for the fall outing.

maybe you need to get back to "oem'ing"....sorry to hear about your round bro.

Don't feel bad Kevin... Everybody has em. I just saw Freddie Couples chunk one in the pond from about 40 yards out. The hackers, the best amateurs, and the world class golfers all have them days. It's gonna get better. I promise ya...

I had a really strange day out on the course today. I ended up with my average score on 9 (45) but things were opposite of normal. My drives were ok but had a bit of a bend to them, my iron play was awesome, and my putter was HORRIBLE. I hit 8/9 GIR but 3 putted all but 1 of em. I just need to get back to the practice green and spend some quality time with the SeeMore.

Thanks guys. Funny ever since going back on days and committing to my bag my game has gone down the crapper. I've had little to no time to practice so I'm sure that's not helping. Hopefully someone will post a good score soon!

keep your head up man....we're playing this weekend and you always seem to bring a good game when the bromance is rekindled.

keep your head up man....we're playing this weekend and you always seem to bring a good game when the bromance is rekindled.

lmao. Thanks, thanks. And that never gets old either. I plan on making it to the range a few times before bromance Sunday! Ah the outing is only a few weeks away!

I had the opportunity to play with THP Member bama today as he decided to come down to Sarasota National for a round. We met up last night for dinner and then played 18 today. To start off with, I want to thank bama for playing today. he is a great guy and if you get the chance to play with him, take him up on it. Fun to have around and just a good all around guy.
................snip.............................Thanks for a good time out there.

I am currently in FL visiting my in-laws. Drove about 2.5 hours on Saturday and played a course called Waterlefe...Very tough course.. I forget when you come to FL, that 90% of the courses are found in retirement subdivisions and wind in between houses..This reads as tight fairways....It was super hot as well and i was having a problem holding on to the club by the 9th hole. i ended up shooting a 45-45 and was happy with that...I drug myself to the Best Western and cleaned up to get ready to go out to dinner with JB and GG..

met JB and GG at a small place called the Sand Trap. Funny thing about this place is that it is an Irish Pub that serves some Thai food. This was a result of the owners being from different cultures...We all ordered Thai and had some really nice conversation..JB and GG are good people in my book.

I met JB at Sarasota National the next morning. He saw in some previous posts that I was trying different grips to combat the humidity and so what does he do??? Gives me a pr. of FJ Rain Gloves which I wore all day...Needless to say, these things were awesome and I will write something up on them in the glove review thread. He also gave me a sleeve of Penta's to play with.. Very very nice ball..
JB is great to play golf with... Very nice fluid swing and if you turn your back for a second, JB will have hit the ball and already be back in the cart. (yes....he is that quick) Needless to say, I did not wake up until the back nine (45-40), where my Triple Bog and Double Bog were the only blemishes. Besides a couple of bonehead mistakes, I think my game was all around pretty good....(but man does it get hot and humid quick in FL)..You all better be ready for that in WPB...

IMG_9029_DCE.jpg

JB -- You sounded like quoting Ol Gray with this post :laughing: . Sorry about the tough round but Bama is a funny dude and tons of fun to be around. Glad you two had a fun time. Bama looking forward to seeing you again in Florida dude. Also KellyBo and I would like to do the Robert Trent Jones gig in Alabama when you get ready to organize it....

We will get it setup Gray..Dont you worry.....I just took a new job, so it will actually be easier to set something up....

one fairway at sarasota national is not good JB!!!! i am still trying to figure out how the heck you did that. sarasota nat'l is a tough course but off the tee it is not! hate to hear that your swing was out of whack, but bama is good company. i can't wait for him to be buying me beers at pga national!!!

Thanks there TC... just remember....4 a side.......You might as well try and smuggle some Coronas and some limes down to FL for me... Else you will have to hole up in your room and read because you will not have any money left from buying my drinks.. On the plus side, I should not be thirsty the whole trip....:dazed:

Par 3 course I shot a 28 over :sad: I kept bogeying the holes. Its so hard for me to par a par3 but I have no problems with a par4!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Had some nice shots today, but still a few poor holes.

went 46,41.

Plus side is, I almost holed one on a par 3 today. Hit the PW @ a 125 yd par 3, landed about 13 feet past the pin an sucked back to less than 12".

I had a few monster drives as well, one was just shy of 330.

I LOVE these Zstar x's!

Thanks there TC... just remember....4 a side.......You might as well try and smuggle some Coronas and some limes down to FL for me... Else you will have to hole up in your room and read because you will not have any money left from buying my drinks.. On the plus side, I should not be thirsty the whole trip....:dazed:

dude, i thought i was giving you a stroke on the hcp holes 1-6? i know you have some sort of proof of what i said and i can't really remember so dig it up!!

glad you had a good time. i like that golf course a lot.

played in the rain today with my brother(the long baller)... not a good combo... egos and slippery clubs... lol...
the 102 on my card explains it all
i was killing it off the teebox... 230-250 right in the middle of the fw's...
2nd shots were another story... i had wedges to greens on 4 holes... and managed to walk away with 1 frikken par... im surprised my clubs actually stayed in my hands...
misread the heck out of easy putts...
my brother was the opposite... i actually outdrove him on a bunch of teeshots... but his score killed mine... so he was crappy off the tee but money on approach shots...
we are gonna play tomorrow an i think ill just play just to play instead of ego trip and try to "beat" him

Haven't played much lately due to kid hauling, work, and a flooded golf course. Went out today and shot my best round of the year and my lowest at this club since joining. 37-38 for a 75. Missed a couple short putts, too.

Diablo Edge = Cat's rear end fairway finder. Pick a target and away she goes. Hit 10 fairways and just off the other four. A tad longer than my FT-i and TM Tour Burner, too.

Kevin

My son and I played today and I shot a 95 and he shot another 90. I did have my longest drive yet, the score card said the green was 404 yards and I drove 8 yards pass a sprinkler head marked 68. That was a 340 yard drive counting the roll.

79 on possibly the shortest par 70 ever made. Only 5880 yards from the blue so i don't even know if I want to count this as breaking 80...

Shot a 79 from the tips at Aronimink. 43-36, with a triple and a double. I watched a guy pick up my ball, and put it in his pocket, and he had the stones to tell me he didnt pick it up. I was frustrated and made trip/doub. All in all decent round though.

Went to a cross handed stroke on the back nine. Itll stick for a long time.

Played 9 this morning, shot 41 on par 36. Two double bogeys, but two birdies, and 4 one putts. Total putts for the round = 14! I'm loving this SeeMore, I made 3 putts over 15+ feet.

i got my golf on with one of my customers (again, this is turning into a monday ritual, which i quite like). course was 6579 yards, 72.8/127

went out in 41 and came home in 35 for a 76!!!

had 29 putts
hit 8/14 fwys
hit 8/18 girs
had 1 birdie
had 12 pars
had 5 bogeys

ball striking was pretty good today, came up short on a few approach shots but i'll chalk that up to the soaking wet fwys. the superfast was a complete beast today!! that club is now easily my favorite club in the bag. in fact, i think i hit the r9 twice today, don't know why, just in a mini superfast groove i suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back