Name That PGA Tour Player Contest 3

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Here it is, Round 3 of the Name that PGA Tour Player Contest. There are 7 pictures up of PGA Tour Players that have been blurred/pixelated. Your job is to guess who it is based on the clue or clues given. You can banter all you would like in the thread and even help each other out if you choose to.

872417607_ap9Xp-S.jpg

The contest runs for exactly 1 hour and then at 9PM EST, each person playing the game will have 15 minutes to make their official entry. Please DO NOT make your official entry until the one hour has been completed.

When it is time for your official entry in the contest you must format it this way.

Official Entry

All entries are to be posted in this thread. We will randomly draw a winner from all of those that get all 7 pictures right. Good luck to everybody and we hope you have a lot of fun with it. If nobody gets them all, the person with the most right will be declared the winner. Remember only 1 official entry per person.

Tonight we are giving away a 56* wedge from Fourteen Golf.

This is a fast contest and is only open FOR ONE HOUR.

Onto the Golfers:

Some would call me a Tiger, even though I have only a couple of wins on Tour
Lucas Glove went to Clemson, home of the Tigers
955570403_3M85F-M-1.jpg

955568882_FSox9-M.jpg

I may prefer the North Shore to Augusta, but I am like a Shark on the links
Adam Scott has been known to love his surfing in Hawaii at the North Shore, and he has been linked to Greg Norman for years
955570378_2MiUK-M-1.jpg

955568828_DuZi2-M.jpg

They made a stink for Lexi, but I got no love when I did the same. I have already won on the Euro Tour and Callaway made me a millionaire
Danny Lee also surrendered his chance in majors as an amateur when he turned pro and signed with Callaway
955570376_qE7WZ-M-2.jpg

955568874_iqrGi-M.jpg

Some would compare me to Dan Marino, Patrick Ewing, Charles Barkley, and Barry Sanders
Arguably the best in the sports without winning the big one.
955570372_bkd49-M-2.jpg

955568871_HUge3-M.jpg

I am the highest ranking staff player for my equipment sponsor and many PGA Tour fans don't know my name
Martin Kaymer is the highest ranking Taylormade staff player in the world.
955570390_gXYTG-M-2.jpg

955568826_v37Hg-M.jpg

I have won more than a handful of times on the PGA Tour but some would say I am still a bust, and for that I spit on you
Sergio has won on tours, but his behavior like spitting in the cup was shown everywhere
955570395_WjW7m-M-1.jpg

955568873_Bs58C-M.jpg

I have won quite a bit on the PGA Tour since turning pro and hopefully you will see more of me in the winner's circle
Zach Johnson has won multiple times including the Masters. He has done so with a SEEMORE Putter
955570393_vjppM-M-1.jpg

955568830_28qev-M.jpg

Last edited:
Holy pixelation babbit!

These are tough. Ill be back in a few for more banter!

My first guess would be Lucas Glover for #1...Clemson Tiger

5 has got to be sergio

Oh my, crazy pixelation!

7 - Zach Johnson - SeeMore of me

i think i have 5 and 6! who thinks #1 is AK?

6 is Sergio?

3 - This was wrong

1 is lucas glover, found a pic

ZJ is looking pretty good for #7, perhaps in this outfit from Doral?

807243682_giR6B-L-1.jpg

1,5,6, and 7 are right for sure.

What about North Shore?

i am pretty sure that #5 is martin kaymer, i believe he's the highest ranked TM staffer

Here it is, Round 3 of the Name that PGA Tour Player Contest. There are 7 pictures up of PGA Tour Players that have been blurred/pixelated. Your job is to guess who it is based on the clue or clues given. You can banter all you would like in the thread and even help each other out if you choose to.

872417607_ap9Xp-S.jpg

The contest runs for exactly 1 hour and then at 9PM EST, each person playing the game will have 15 minutes to make their official entry. Please DO NOT make your official entry until the one hour has been completed.

When it is time for your official entry in the contest you must format it this way.

Official Entry

All entries are to be posted in this thread. We will randomly draw a winner from all of those that get all 7 pictures right. Good luck to everybody and we hope you have a lot of fun with it. If nobody gets them all, the person with the most right will be declared the winner. Remember only 1 official entry per person.

Tonight we are giving away a 56* wedge from Fourteen Golf.

This is a fast contest and is only open FOR ONE HOUR.

Onto the Golfers:

Some would call me a Tiger, even though I have only a couple of wins on Tour
955570403_3M85F-M-1.jpg

I may prefer the North Shore to Augusta, but I am like a Shark on the links
955570378_2MiUK-M-1.jpg

They made a stink for Lexi, but I got no love when I did the same. I have already won on the Euro Tour and Callaway made me a millionaire
955570376_qE7WZ-M-2.jpg

Some would compare me to Dan Marino, Patrick Ewing, Charles Barkley, and Barry Sanders
955570372_bkd49-M-2.jpg

I am the highest ranking staff player for my equipment sponsor and many PGA Tour fans don't know my name
955570390_gXYTG-M-2.jpg

I have won more than a handful of times on the PGA Tour but some would say I am still a bust, and for that I spit on you
955570395_WjW7m-M-1.jpg

I have won quite a bit on the PGA Tour since turning pro and hopefully you will see more of me in the winner's circle
955570393_vjppM-M-1.jpg

bump to second page

My initial guess for #3 is Freddie Jacobson, nothing to back me up other than he's won on Euro Tour.

Back