Degoins

1. Lucas Glover
2. Adam Scott
3. Danny Lee
4. Lee Westwood
5. Martin Kaymer
6. Sergio Garcia
7. Zach Johnson

You guys did VERY well and banded together as a team to get these right. TC getting Kaymer right off the bat and AD getting both Lucas Glover and Zach Johnson that fast via the clues and then getting Adam Scott too. Some great stuff by all involved and I am sure I am missing a ton. Everybody working together is what got it done. I did not think you guys would get them all.

We are going to be doing this again VERY SOON!

congrats to degoins and a big thank you to THP for this fun contest.

Well done, all! Congrats, Degoins!

JB, Golfergal, and everybody here, I can't say enough how much I love this place, prizes or not! This is just amazing! I can't thank you all enough!

Good win Degoins. I hope it treats you well!

Congrats Degoins!

JB, Golfergal, and everybody here, I can't say enough how much I love this place, prizes or not! This is just amazing! I can't thank you all enough!

Time to upgrade your sig!! haha

Just realized AD also got Danny lee. He was on fire tonight and got TONS OF THESE!

Useless knowledge is high on my list of skills :act-up:

Congrats Degoins! Use it well.

Congrats Degoins!

Congrats Degoins. Have fun with the new wedge. Sorry I missed but I had more fun playing with the kiddo and going to get ice cream. Hope to be in the next one.

Forteen makes some really nice stuff, if i'm not mistaken they made the first hollow iron like hybrid. Ernie Els used it for a while i believe, him or goosen one.

Wedge is being shipped today. So glad everybody had a good time with this one.

Looks like everyone had a great time with this. Sorry I couldnt make it. Congrats Degoins!!!

Great win Degions, I can't wait to hear how you like the wedge! I'm pretty sure you'll love it, it's gorgeous!

That was an awesome contest, looked like everyone had a ton of fun! Congrats Degoins, hope they wedge is worth the eye strain of staring at the pixelated images!

Congrats degoins!

On a completely unrelated note, the Braves are winning 3-1!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back