WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice bag thanks. Whats the secret weapon hiding under the headcover?

What's in the fen_bag

What's in the fen_bag

Here's my new babies.

Fully clothed:

P1040071.JPG

Nekkid:

P1040073.JPG

And I thought you might be interested in a couple of pictures of my Hotblade putter, seeing as they appear to be pretty much unheard of in the U.S., but quite popular in the U.K. Cheap and cheerful, but I like it.

P1040079.JPG

P1040082.JPG

Apologies for the dusty piano.

Last edited:
nice looking setup you have there....I love the A7 hybrids

good looking sticks fen boy!

Very nice! I know you are going to enjoy those puppies :eek:)

I love this thread, lol. Nice sticks guy's, pretty amazing to see some great combo's.

Nice pics fen and thanks. Love the head cover thanks!!! I think i am gonna get a new one today myself.

Thanks WR, it's a great conversation piece at the range!
Nice pics fen and thanks. Love the head cover thanks!!! I think i am gonna get a new one today myself.

lmao spank!!!

I haven't posted up a new shot of the bag with my new wedges in yet so since I was already taking pics of the UST grips I grabbed a couple.

IMG00178-20100805-2019.jpg

And without the covers on....
IMG00177-20100805-2017.jpg

Solid setup there p4b! We are hybird buddies!

Thanks! Yeah it's an old hybrid but I don't dare switch it out because I hit it so well. I had fits with getting used to a hybrid and my last one (Callaway Heavenwood) did NOT work out for me at all. This one just works so I'm happy with it.

nice looking bag p4b!!! I also like the shots of the grips you posted in the other thread

So you're the one still playing a Cobra driver?!!? hehe Good thing you're coming to the Outing P4B...
I haven't posted up a new shot of the bag with my new wedges in yet so since I was already taking pics of the UST grips I grabbed a couple.

IMG00178-20100805-2019.jpg

And without the covers on....
IMG00177-20100805-2017.jpg

So you're the one still playing a Cobra driver?!!? hehe Good thing you're coming to the Outing P4B...

haha nice catch! Nothing we cant fix at the outing!

I thought I would post some updated pics of the bag.

The clothed shots
newbagpics001.jpg

and the nudes
newbagpics002.jpg

I remember not to long ago that you couldnt wait till you got your all taylormade bag back, now look at you. You traitor! haha jk man they look really good!

I remember not to long ago that you couldnt wait till you got your all taylormade bag back, now look at you. You traitor! haha jk man they look really good!

The year ain't over yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back