Hot Dog Challenge - THP Radio

That's because I know I can do it I just hate how unhealthy it is.

Hot dogs are unhealthy? Who knew? LOL

I'm looking forward to this!

You guys going to air the refund audio too? If GG does this it has to be for a worthwhile reason. I'm sure you guys can come up with something.

You guys going to air the refund audio too? If GG does this it has to be for a worthwhile reason. I'm sure you guys can come up with something.

We haven't come up with what I win if I do it...and I will do it so it's not an if but more a when.

We haven't come up with what I win if I do it...and I will do it so it's not an if but more a when.

Oh good, so the punishment for if you do not succeed should not matter much then.

This just keeps getting funnier. This will be a great show!

I say if she doesn't do it she has to wear Old Gray's smurf outfit at the outing.

Edit: or find one of those hotdog costumes.

I cant wait to hear this. Does she have to partake in the radio show aswell? like a full on conversation while scarfing down hot dogs?

JB: Lets hear your picks this week GolferGal...

GG: NOMNOMNOM LUKE NOM NOM DONALD NOM NOM NOM

thats the attitude. just dunk the buns in water like they do at the eating contests...

You know what hot dogs are made out of right? L & A's.

- The Great Outdoors

You know what hot dogs are made out of right? L & A's.

- The Great Outdoors

From the rooter to the tooter! And everything in between.

hahaha, this is awesome! i say she has to do it, she says she can, so let's see if she can back it up.

but she has to wear a headband, only then will i know that she's serious about it!

Not to hijack this thread but when are you guys talking to bridgestone about BFit, I am super pumped to hear what they have to say. I have long been a proponent of golf ball fitting and am really excited for this!

2 weeks.

Just picked up the hotdogs and buns for this. ITS ON everybody. The radio show tomorrow will be, dare I say, EPIC!

This is going to be hilarious. No going Hollywood and barfing them up afterwards, GG!

So have the terms been worked out or are you gonna keep us in suspense for the show?

hahaha, I just saw this, man, this raised some brows...5 pages since yesterday. I was going to say DO IT but it looks like it is already happening. This will be so much fun. I think she will easily be able to do it.

The show has been recorded and it could be good or not depending on how you look at it. But it should certainly be funny! It will be up tomorrow morning.

The show has been recorded and it could be good or not depending on how you look at it. But it should certainly be funny! It will be up tomorrow morning.

It's not even lunchtime yet!

Back