I WON!!! (Signature Paula Creamer adidas shoes)

Congrats on the win! Nothing like a Friday and a good prize to make it a good day!

Congrats GC!

Thanks everyone!! It definitely makes a great Friday :)

Congrats on the win and looking forward to seeing some pics when they come in.

AND...I'm also getting an autographed picture of Sara Brown :D

Congrats GC!!

Wow thats amazing GC! Congratulations for sure.

Once I get these, I'll def. post pictures :)

Awesome. Get the one's Paula wore on Sunday when she won the US Open last month.

congrats GC! and yes pics please!

Congrats on the sweet win Golf Chick!

My daughter has a pair. There's a serious spike system on the bottom of those things.

Kevin

Congrats GC! :thumb:

I just got my shoes today. Will post a picture later. They are the white one with pink laces. LOVE these! And now my golf shoe is complete. I've got the Natalie shoes and now the Paula shoes!! :joy:

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Very cool, can't wait to see the pic's. Congrats GC!

Here are my new shoes!!!

PaulaShoes.jpg

Very nice! Are they signed?

Very nice! Are they signed?

Unfortunately no :( BUT...I'm not going to wear these, the next time I'm at an LPGA event, I'll bring one of my Natatie shoes and one of my Paula shoes and have them sign it :D They're just too cute to wear...but I'll probably end up wearing these eventually because they are just too cute and would look FAB on the course :)

Very nice! Congrats again! :)

It couldn't have happened to a finer person. :alien2:

The next time BF offers you swing advice you can step on him with your new shoes!

It couldn't have happened to a finer person. :alien2:

The next time BF offers you swing advice you can step on him with your new shoes!

congrats GC! if anyone should win these shoes i am glad it was you. you are a huge fan and you'll wear them with pride. can't wait to see pics!

Congrats on the shoes, very coool!!!!

Thanks everyone!! I promise to wear them well :wink:

Back