The "Mildly Annoying" Thread

It's four days out, but we are supposed to get our new roof on Tuesday. But there's a chance of rain all day (so far, just expecting a tenth of an inch). By then, hopefully it will be out of the forecast.

We're supposed to have rain through Friday. About 2 inches tomorrow, when they are supposed to do my roof.

Also, Charlie discovered mud puddles about 20 minutes ago. What a mess.

We closed the dog door for a while.

It's been raining again. More mud puddles.

An 8 hour drive with a massive hangover. At least I was the life of the wedding.

sorry about the hanover D_G but at least you had a great time and can remember it!

Getting a 4x4 stuck in the mud in the desert. At least it only took me an hour to get it free (I'm a seasoned pro).

So, there can be times when youre working in a data center and if you need to go to the bathroom it can go from a need to an emergency pretty easy. They dont put bathrooms in data centers. And since it is what it is, the bathrooms are always far away. Today Im heading to the crapper and lets just say the mudd puppy is sticking its head out. I round the corner and the stupid cleaning person has the bathroom blocked.So I make the trek to the next bathroom and the SAME THING. Blocked by the little jockey looking cleaner guy. So now Im thinking if I just find a box of tissue I'll teach them and drop a surprise right in the middle of the hallway. BOOM! Luckily bathroom number three was open! Ahhhhhh! Lower the def con level.

I know your pain Kevin. Unfortunately been there a few times myself. mudd puppy.. I love it!!!

Homework. Why have it after being at school for 7 and a half hours!?!?!?!?!

Homework. Why have it after being at school for 7 and a half hours!?!?!?!?!

Get used to that. I just finished my SWOT analysis for my business policy class that I worked on for about 14 hours straight. Thankfully I'll be done with undergrad in less than a week!

So, there can be times when youre working in a data center and if you need to go to the bathroom it can go from a need to an emergency pretty easy. They dont put bathrooms in data centers. And since it is what it is, the bathrooms are always far away. Today Im heading to the crapper and lets just say the mudd puppy is sticking its head out. I round the corner and the stupid cleaning person has the bathroom blocked.So I make the trek to the next bathroom and the SAME THING. Blocked by the little jockey looking cleaner guy. So now Im thinking if I just find a box of tissue I'll teach them and drop a surprise right in the middle of the hallway. BOOM! Luckily bathroom number three was open! Ahhhhhh! Lower the def con level.

[activate ole gray voice]

like a wet st bernard coming through the dog door, i was searching for an out house

[end ole gray voice]

The whole hissy fit going on in the Titleist thread last night....c'mon people, it's ok for a co. to eff up

The whole hissy fit going on in the Titleist thread last night....c'mon people, it's ok for a co. to eff up

Unless someone is a fan of said company....hehe

I am not a big fan of the green "Reply to Thread" button today. Twice today I clicked it after typing out a response instead of clicking the "Post Quick Reply" button.

I am not a big fan of the green "Reply to Thread" button today. Twice today I clicked it after typing out a response instead of clicking the "Post Quick Reply" button.

I did the same dang thing. The bad part is it was a really long and in depth reply.

I did it quite a bit when the forum changed to v4.0, but I haven't had much of a problem the past few months until today.

The green just stands out I guess.

Updating my resume and writing out my Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSA's) is a pain! I actually had to re-type it all because the computer I have it stored on will not be accessable to me until I return to Indiana (after the application period is closed). Grrr!

Updating my resume and writing out my Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSA's) is a pain! I actually had to re-type it all because the computer I have it stored on will not be accessable to me until I return to Indiana (after the application period is closed). Grrr!

External hard drives! (Even a flash drive could work here)

You could always email to yourself and use your ISP's webmail to save it.

External hard drives! (Even a flash drive could work here)

I actually checked my flash drive and found a old version of some KSA's on them. Too bad the questions aren't the same but I might use some bits and pieces.

You could always email to yourself and use your ISP's webmail to save it.

I normally save all this on my office's server because I can access it anywhere in the country. I happened to forget to do that before I left for Wyoming. I was able to find an old resume that wasn't hard to bring up to date but writing KSA's are a pain because they're rarely the same.

Back