Contest - Bridgestone WGC Invitational Contest

Miyamoto dropped a 62? wow.

He might be the surprise of this event... if he does that tomorrow, he could very well take it all!!
6 birdies and an Eagle today.

I'm just an also-ran in this one. Mcilroy, Fowler and Rose are 16th, 38th and 45th respectively. On the bright side, they all meade the cut! hehehe

Loving seeing Tiger struggle. Hopefully this experience humbles the guy.

I'm just an also-ran in this one. Mcilroy, Fowler and Rose are 16th, 38th and 45th respectively. On the bright side, they all meade the cut! hehehe

Loving seeing Tiger struggle. Hopefully this experience humbles the guy.

I dont think anybody should count out anything. Still lots of golf to play if you have guys still out there and who knows how many took who. The only thing for sure is that if Kuchar goes low, you might be out of luck.

I dont think anybody should count out anything. Still lots of golf to play if you have guys still out there and who knows how many took who. The only thing for sure is that if Kuchar goes low, you might be out of luck.

Kuchar
Casey - don't see alot of people talking about him. Maybe he wasn't a common pick. The double hurt. But, he's still in it.
Rose

Kuchar
Casey - don't see alot of people talking about him. Maybe he wasn't a common pick. The double hurt. But, he's still in it.
Rose

I picked Casey as well, Kutchar and McIlroy.

Matt Kuchar -5
Paul Casey -4
Rory McIlroy -3

Not feeling too bad, need them to keep going low today though.

I picked Casey as well, Kutchar and McIlroy.

Matt Kuchar -5
Paul Casey -4
Rory McIlroy -3

Not feeling too bad, need them to keep going low today though.

I have Kuchar, Dustin J and Moobs Westwood.

This tourney is really good to watch right now!! Lots going on!

Oliver Wilson -7
Matt Kuchar -7
Hunter Mahan -5

keep it up boys!

O'Hair -9
Kuchar -8 (double $$$)
McIlroy -4

bring it home guys!!!

O'Hair -9
Kuchar -8 (double $$$)
McIlroy -4

bring it home guys!!!

You're looking pretty good there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$&@$&@(*&@_$( Tiger!!!! :angry: yea I should of known. My team of Woods, Ernie, and Mickelson would of looked a whole lot better with Kuchar replacing Woods but I went with Tiger at the last minute. :banghead:

$&@$&@(*&@_$( Tiger!!!! :angry: yea I should of known. My team of Woods, Ernie, and Mickelson would of looked a whole lot better with Kuchar replacing Woods but I went with Tiger at the last minute. :banghead:

woods,appleby,stenson here. I've got her sewn up boys!!!!! Oh wait this is for who makes the worst picks in the history of mankind and maybe dinosaurkind right?

woods,appleby,stenson here. I've got her sewn up boys!!!!! Oh wait this is for who makes the worst picks in the history of mankind and maybe dinosaurkind right?
Wow! That is so bad it's actually kind of impressive.

I need Rory and Kutch to go low today, Casey's stinking it up!

Anyone got three of the first page of the leaderboard?

I have two: Kuchar and Furyk. McIlroy isn't playing as well as I expected.

I just needed Els to do good again today and Oosthuizen to show something, got Oosthuizen to show up and is at -5 but ernie is sucking at +5 for today.

I'll likely finish with 3 guys in the top 10 but not sure if that will be enough. If anyone took Mahan and Kuchar they should be good.

Who else had Mahan?? :D

Who else had Mahan?? :D

I dont know how you do it but I think you won another one of these. Do you have a crystal ball or what

Last edited:
I dont know how you do it but I think won another one of these. Do you have a crystal ball or what
I have a bit of a formula that I used for this one.
I'm not counting my chickens yet though, I'm sure plenty of folks picked Mahan.

What is the difference in pay from the winner to those tied for 6 or tied for 9? Maybe my 3 solid guys can overpower someone with only one good pick! :confused2: One can always hope..

I had a solid 3, but no top 5s....

Furyk -7
McIlroy -5
Kaymer -1

That amounted to $425K, which ain't hay but not close either.

Back