What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
crab stuffed tilapia and garlic shrimp scampi with a salad and a few mic ultras

We went to the Crab Cooker last night. SOOO GOOD!!! We each had our own Manhattan Clam Chowder bowl, I had the Alaskan king crab claws and the BF had crab cakes. SO GOOD!! Its worth the 45 minute drive :) We chose this over Joe's Crab Shack, great choice! We haven't been to either!!

crab stuffed tilapia and garlic shrimp scampi with a salad and a few mic ultras

We went to the Crab Cooker last night. SOOO GOOD!!! We each had our own Manhattan Clam Chowder bowl, I had the Alaskan king crab claws and the BF had crab cakes. SO GOOD!! Its worth the 45 minute drive :) We chose this over Joe's Crab Shack, great choice! We haven't been to either!!

oh man... you guys blew away my dry rotissiere(sp?) chicken
joes crab shack in PB is the best... with an unbelievable view

We have a lot of hamburger buns that need to be eaten. So to achieve that, we're having either Sloppy Joes or taco burgers tonight. Not sure which yet!

Sloppy joes for us along with tater tots and chips.

ny strip with lobster tails and a salad

publix is killing me with these sales!

ny strip with lobster tails and a salad

publix is killing me with these sales!

Surf and turf... nice.

Just turf here, marinated flap meat steak.

Sloppy Joes it is. With chips. We don't want to turn on the oven for fries.

Steak and baked potato

going lite tonight tuna fish and casaer salad

I am cooking for one tonight. Chicken Marsala.

MMMMMM, I figured you would do wat my wife does while I am gone. no dinner, straight to dessert, then dessert for dessert.

Battling the General tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm literally eating hot dogs tonight! I'll only have a couple though. ;)

Meatloaf

Nice large salad and a baked potatoe loaded ofcourse.

corned beef and cabbage... with lots of texas pete

Homemade sweet and sour chicken.

MMMMMM, I figured you would do wat my wife does while I am gone. no dinner, straight to dessert, then dessert for dessert.

I actually made chocolate almond biscotti for dessert. I had never made biscotti before so I wanted to experiment before JB got home. Tomorrow I am going to try and bake chewy chocolate chip cookies, I want to make sure I get it right so I can surprise JB with them when he gets home.

I actually bought salmon today to make for dinner tomorrow. I am trying to keep things business as usual because otherwise I would totally just bing on mac and cheese and candy.

Just kidding GG, you should get you one of these instead. My favorite for sure!!

3661006465_6f732950de.jpg

I am never eating a hot dog again haha.

I actually made chocolate almond biscotti for dessert. I had never made biscotti before so I wanted to experiment before JB got home. Tomorrow I am going to try and bake chewy chocolate chip cookies, I want to make sure I get it right so I can surprise JB with them when he gets home.

I actually bought salmon today to make for dinner tomorrow. I am trying to keep things business as usual because otherwise I would totally just bing on mac and cheese and candy.

I am never eating a hot dog again haha.

The trick to chewy chocolate chip cookies is 3 Tbsp vanilla pudding mix with the flour. Cookies will be soft and chewy.

going lobster and steak again tonite, sale ends at publix tommorow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back