It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

Sorry to hear that SH, I was really looking forward to meeting you as well. I'm sure things will work out for you on the next one.

For those wondering, these are made up names and have to real meaning.

go ahead and tell them!

Spoiler
they're all names of my alter egos!!!!

pale rider = knows all and knows nothing, and gets sunburnt
lawn rider = spends more time in the thick stuff than in the fwy
a** rider = well, that's between me and roomie at the outing

I have met pale rider. Many, many times.

go ahead and tell them!

Spoiler
they're all names of my alter egos!!!!

pale rider = knows all and knows nothing, and gets sunburnt
lawn rider = spends more time in the thick stuff than in the fwy
a** rider = well, that's between me and roomie at the outing

You're rooming with Seth right? Ok, just checking. Seth, good luck buddy!

A$$ Rider?? Has tc spent any time behind bars?

A$$ Rider?? Has tc spent any time behind bars?

that's for pga national conversation duey!!!

but yes, yes i have (those were my college days though and it was overseas, so it doesn't count, right?)

Bahahaha lmao @ Doodue!!!!!!!!

don't know what you're laughing at, you spent a whole weekend with me in the mountains of georgia!!!

are we all getting fired up for the outing??????????

that's for pga national conversation duey!!!

but yes, yes i have (those were my college days though and it was overseas, so it doesn't count, right?)

Sorry tc, I understand.

Well, not really thank goodness, but hang in there buddy!

don't know what you're laughing at, you spent a whole weekend with me in the mountains of georgia!!!

are we all getting fired up for the outing??????????

yea buddy! it's getting closer & closer :golf2:!!!!!

P.S. You not suppose to spill the beans on them dueling banjos in them thar North Ga Hills :D

activate ol gray voice:

Woowee it sho'll is cold! I can't wait till that ol pesky calloway gets back to warm up deez ol bones!

deactivate ol gray voice:

haha degoins.

"like ol' calloway in jail, the snake'll slither up on you in the dark"

i never thought i'd say this, but perhaps we should get it back on the outing talk, i'm starting to feel uncomfortable, haha.

it's slowly getting closer and closer and i'm one jazzed puppy!

Danilo, are you going to be coming? It sounds like you are thinking about it? Hopefully you make it. The last one was an experience that we will never forget.

I will know for sure Wednesday! Looking good though. Might be driving up there Wed before the outing, hang out by the pool all day... play a round on Thrusday morning and relax the rest of the day. I'm bringing my girlfriend with me (not a golfer) Should be fun!!
I will have to warn everyone, my golf game is about as bad as tiger woods this weekend!!

I will know for sure Wednesday! Looking good though. Might be driving up there Wed before the outing, hang out by the pool all day... play a round on Thrusday morning and relax the rest of the day. I'm bringing my girlfriend with me (not a golfer) Should be fun!!
I will have to warn everyone, my golf game is about as bad as tiger woods this weekend!!

Don't sweat the game... I'm Henrik Stenson to your Tiger Woods. Glad to have you and the gf there. Kid in a candy store = you.

I would LOVE to shoot 74,72,75 and 77 in my 4 rounds at the outing. :D

My head is going to splode from excitement!

Get some bandages and wrap your head, would hate to see that. :D

Back