It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

I will know for sure Wednesday! Looking good though. Might be driving up there Wed before the outing, hang out by the pool all day... play a round on Thrusday morning and relax the rest of the day. I'm bringing my girlfriend with me (not a golfer) Should be fun!!
I will have to warn everyone, my golf game is about as bad as tiger woods this weekend!!

That's great! We have a few other ladies who are coming by not golfing so maybe they can all hang out and hit the spa, pool, beach, or go shopping. This should be a great time for everyone and please do not worry about your golf game none of us are making the cut for the tour we are all just here to have a great time.

That's great! We have a few other ladies who are coming by not golfing so maybe they can all hang out and hit the spa, pool, beach, or go shopping. This should be a great time for everyone and please do not worry about your golf game none of us are making the cut for the tour we are all just here to have a great time.

i agree, just so long as i cover my spread against bama!!

btw GG, you're avatar is evil!!!!

btw GG, you're avatar is evil!!!!

no if it were chocolate cake it would be!!

I origianlly thought about chocolate cake but that would make me even more hungry so I stuck with just red velvet. I had a craving for cake but didn't have any in the house or the right ingrediants to make one so I put up a picture instead. Besides I had to get rid of the hotdogs just looking at them was making me feel sick.

I origianlly thought about chocolate cake but that would make me even more hungry so I stuck with just red velvet. I had a craving for cake but didn't have any in the house or the right ingrediants to make one so I put up a picture instead. Besides I had to get rid of the hotdogs just looking at them was making me feel sick.

bring back ellie! hahaha, the hotdogs were a bit creepy, every time i saw them i could hear you eating them.

I love cake but for some reason red velvet just does not appeal to me. Its wierd I know but hey that is what makes me, me!! :D

bring back ellie! hahaha, the hotdogs were a bit creepy, every time i saw them i could hear you eating them.

The hotdogs were creepy to me too those had to go. I can switch it to chocolate cake if you all would prefer?

I love cake but for some reason red velvet just does not appeal to me. Its wierd I know but hey that is what makes me, me!! :D

The cake part I can take or leave but what makes a red velvet cake so delicious is the cream cheese frosting. As JB would say I would eat a shoe if it had cream cheese frosting on it.

i love red velvet cake, and i may get crucified for saying this, but chocolate doesn't do much for me, unless it's in the form of a frosty!

i love red velvet cake, and i may get crucified for saying this, but chocolate doesn't do much for me, unless it's in the form of a frosty!

I wont crucify you tc. I'll just eat your chocolate cake!! You can have the red velvet! :D

The thread police just caught wind of the cake hijacking of this thread and asked that it get back on topic.

booo! thread po-po. well, i hope we have cake at the THP dinner at the THP outing!

lol!

Can't wait for the outing!

The cake part I can take or leave but what makes a red velvet cake so delicious is the cream cheese frosting. As JB would say I would eat a shoe if it had cream cheese frosting on it.

I love LOVE cream cheese frosting as well!

I would LOVE to shoot 74,72,75 and 77 in my 4 rounds at the outing. :D

Lol, I'd be happy with an 85 either day!! We're looking into the 90+ range for sure, especially with the amount of water on those courses, not to mention the bunkers!!

"The Champion" has 107 bunkers, and water on 16 of 18 (I can find water on the other 2 if it's within driving distance!)

How much cash do you think one would need to bring other than for the room? Will there be any offsite stuff or are we planning on pretty much hanging out at the resort?

depends on how much you wanna bet with me....hehe. 1st, how many strokes you gonna give me.. :silly:

How much cash do you think one would need to bring other than for the room? Will there be any offsite stuff or are we planning on pretty much hanging out at the resort?

Outside of a few things, none.

Rundown.

Friday night meet up. Dinner and drinks at i-Bar will be up to you guys for payment. So some money there.3
Saturday - Breakfast is included. Lunch is up to you guys. Dinner is the THP Banquet. Drinks at dinner and afterward will be up to you guys.
Sunday Breakfast is included again. Lunch is up to you guys. Dinner is up to you guys, but many are not staying over.

Outside of that, there is nothing to buy. Golf is included, range is included. Room and meals outlined are included. Raffle tix if you want them while there are not included obviously.

I don't plan on leaving the resort...unless I run to the local Dicks/Golfsmith/GG to pick up a new driver after demo day

This is a good question. I am going to bring enough money to buy other people drinks at the iBar in case I lose a lot of bets or something.

I don't plan on leaving the resort...unless I run to the local Dicks/Golfsmith/GG to pick up a new driver after demo day

I was thinking you were going to say you may run to Dicks for more golf balls! I'll meet you there, actually a Walmart will suffice, I'll be going with Top Flites anyway, cheaper and easier to lose!

Forgive the ignorance of this "World" traveller, but meals can be charged to our room right and paid when we check out? That's the way it was for me when I was in San Diego a few years back. Or has things changed??

I was thinking you were going to say you may run to Dicks for more golf balls! I'll meet you there, actually a Walmart will suffice, I'll be going with Top Flites anyway, cheaper and easier to lose!

I may need to do that.....

JB or GG, may be a dumb question....but will we have time for lunch or do you know if they have a beverage cart that we will be able to snag up a sandwich or something

So basically beer and ball money?

And One-T your giving me strokes there buddy!

Back