Setho's trip to Calloway Country

You tell them about the nice shot I didnt have yesterday! Blah, it was a bad round for me. 91 and scramblin like crazy. SethO and TC just ran off with the game yesterday.

great stuff guys, congrats Seth to breaking into the 80's!

You tell them about the nice shot I didnt have yesterday! Blah, it was a bad round for me. 91 and scramblin like crazy. SethO and TC just ran off with the game yesterday.

i didn't want to mention that word here, but let's just say that little brother had a bout with the hosel rockets a couple of times. it's not fun to watch dude! you did hit some awesome shots too though, you just tend to forget about those!

i hit every par 3 gir yesterday and didn't birdie one of them! i just couldn't score at all.

Thanks Thanks!

It was fun playing though One T. You will kill it next time.

i didn't want to mention that word here, but let's just say that little brother had a bout with the hosel rockets a couple of times. it's not fun to watch dude! you did hit some awesome shots too though, you just tend to forget about those!

i hit every par 3 gir yesterday and didn't birdie one of them! i just couldn't score at all.

doh! man, the greens actually rolled pretty well but I think we were all having a difficult time reading them. ummmm, I really dont know of a great shot I had yesterday...hehe. I was just watching you and SethO tear it up. And Uncle Daddy with a couple of birds

Thanks Thanks!

It was fun playing though One T. You will kill it next time.

Oh I had a great time, even though it didnt show all the time. haha. I cant wait for this tourney. I have a good feeling about this team

doh! man, the greens actually rolled pretty well but I think we were all having a difficult time reading them. ummmm, I really dont know of a great shot I had yesterday...hehe. I was just watching you and SethO tear it up. And Uncle Daddy with a couple of birds

they did roll well and i suppose you are right, we were struggling a bit with the break-age of everything. dude, think about your first 3 holes yesterday! you started out really solid, then 4 came and then the DST came, hahahaha

they did roll well and i suppose you are right, we were struggling a bit with the break-age of everything. dude, think about your first 3 holes yesterday! you started out really solid, then 4 came and then the DST came, hahahaha

The D stands for.....hehehe. I will be selling that club!

alright, it's back on!!! setho's trip will take place this weekend and we are looking forward to tee'ing it up with him again, albeit in a little more competitive environment.

we were also able to pull some nice strings and we have a round lined up sunday at one of the areas nicer golf courses, the old edwards club: http://www.oldedwardsinn.com/golf

this course is a real beauty. each 9 is vastly different from each other, with one side being "the mountain side", which offers awesome views, elevations and undulations. the "valley" side is nestles and offers more dog legs and precision. can't wait to see the look on his face when we're on some of those tee boxes.

alright, it's back on!!! setho's trip will take place this weekend and we are looking forward to tee'ing it up with him again, albeit in a little more competitive environment.

we were also able to pull some nice strings and we have a round lined up sunday at one of the areas nicer golf courses, the old edwards club: http://www.oldedwardsinn.com/golf

this course is a real beauty. each 9 is vastly different from each other, with one side being "the mountain side", which offers awesome views, elevations and undulations. the "valley" side is nestles and offers more dog legs and precision. can't wait to see the look on his face when we're on some of those tee boxes.

I am very excited about playing this course. I think I will have to discect the course as best as I can and leave the bomb and gouge at home.

I am very excited about playing this course. I think I will have to discect the course as best as I can and leave the bomb and gouge at home.

how about hit and hope? haha. you're gonna love this course. just got confirmation that we tee off at 11 sunday morning, woo hoo!

beauitful looking course, enjoy and good luck in your tourney!

seems as though we'll be starting our golf filled weekend with setho a day early. my brother and i are driving to hot-lanta friday to hit up the pga superstore and setho's going to meet us there! this should be a lot of fun. there's no real reason why we're going, maybe pick up a hat or some balls or something. at any rate, i can't think of a better way to kick off an awesome weekend!

I may be picking up some cloths and maybe a pair of shoes. I like my black C-Hoppers, but I want a pair of brown ECCO shoes like Couples wears. They have them in stock there and in the color that I want.

I may be picking up some cloths and maybe a pair of shoes. I like my black C-Hoppers, but I want a pair of brown ECCO shoes like Couples wears. They have them in stock there and in the color that I want.

i think my bro is in shoe shopping mode as well. it'll be interesting to see what the two of you walk out of there with. i'm just excited about putting my hands on some hybrids!!

i think my bro is in shoe shopping mode as well. it'll be interesting to see what the two of you walk out of there with. i'm just excited about putting my hands on some hybrids!!

Lefty equipment galore!

Lefty equipment galore!

i know dude, i'm so pumped. that's the one thing the pga superstore can do, and that's stock some lefty gear.....they usually have a hitting bay set up just for lefties too.

seems as though we'll be starting our golf filled weekend with setho a day early. my brother and i are driving to hot-lanta friday to hit up the pga superstore and setho's going to meet us there! this should be a lot of fun. there's no real reason why we're going, maybe pick up a hat or some balls or something. at any rate, i can't think of a better way to kick off an awesome weekend!

Uh oh!!! 3 guys who are already way too excited about an upcoming demo day headed to a golf superstore??? This could be bad!! :D

Uh oh!!! 3 guys who are already way too excited about an upcoming demo day headed to a golf superstore??? This could be bad!! :D

super bad!!! there may be some purchasing going on, but who knows if it will be equipment or not? i'm definitely looking to demo some hybrids, i can tell you that for sure.

I hope you find alot to demo and enjoy yourselves. Going to a store like that is alway fun when you have one or two buddies with you who are into golf as much as you are.

I hope you find alot to demo and enjoy yourselves. Going to a store like that is always dangerous when you have one or two buddies with you who are into golf as much as you are.

FIFY!!!

don't max out the credit cards just yet...

I am sitting at work right now greatly anticipating 12 o'clock when I head to the PGA Tour Superstore.

I am having swing issues right now, but I think I will still play well this weekend.

I am sitting at work right now greatly anticipating 12 o'clock when I head to the PGA Tour Superstore.

I am having swing issues right now, but I think I will still play well this weekend.

you're always having swing issues, nothing a little 7am range session can't fix tomorrow!!!!

Back